41

When the food arrived everyone gathered on the sofas and began eating. "So Ireland for the honeymoon? For how long?" Alex asked popping a French fry into her mouth. "We were thinking two weeks. That way it would give us plenty of time to do everything we wanted." Lena replied. "Then we'll return home and share what we found out." Kara added. "So that means I'll be in charge of L Corp. And J'onn will be doing supergirl stuff?" Sam asked. "Yes." Lena and Kara replied together. "Ok..." Sam replied.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Kara asked. "Yes! Let's watch this!" Alex stated holding up 'Baby Momma' in her hands. "Oh god!" Lena groaned hiding her face in Kara's neck. "Whats wrong with this movie?" Alex's asked. "Is this your way to tell us to have kids on our honeymoon?" Lena asked. "Maybe...maybe it's just my way of saying 'I really want to be an auntie' movie. Either way shut up and watch the movie."  Alex groaned as she popped it into the player.

Lena layout on Kara's body as the movie played on the television. "Are you comfortable?" Kara whispered. "Mhmm. You're very warm." Lena replied. Kara wrapped her arms around Lena and held her against her body. As the movie played Lena's hand began inching up Kara's waist causing the blonde to smirk. Kara shot Lena a 'stop that' look but Lena didn't stop. Instead she began sliding her hands up Kara's shirt.

"I think we're gonna call it a night!" Kara exclaimed as she sat up and grabbed Lena pulling her up the stairs. Lena was laughing at the blonde's antics as they quickly ran into their bedroom and shut the door. "You are so dead!" Kara growled as she pushed Lena up against the wall and kissed her hard.