44

It was their last day of work for the women before their wedding and they were both extremely excited about it. Currently Kara was finishing up some last minute paperwork so she could leave to go pick up Lena. They'd be heading to Eliza's tonight along with Sam and Alex while everyone else got there tomorrow morning. Several hotels had been booked up for their guests which made the owners of said hotels very happy. Lena made sure that all their guests had full access to everything the hotels had.  "Are you excited?" Nia asked. "Oh yes! I'm very excited! I can't wait to marry Lena." Kara replied. "Will Lucy and Sara be there?" Nia asked. "I guess so they rsvp'd they'd be there. So we'll wait and see." Kara replied.

Inside L Corp a similar conversation was happening between Lena and her assistant Jess. "Are you all excited?" Jess asked. "Yes! I'm extremely happy to marry Kara! She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman." Lena replied. "When do you head out?" Jess asked. "In a few minutes, whenever Kara gets here." Lena replied. "Oh well, I'll be there tomorrow morning camera in hand!" Jess stated with a smile.

A few minutes later Kara was coming off the elevator and walking to Lena's office. "Hello Jess!" Kara greeted. "Hey Kara! Are you excited?" Jess asked. "Oh yes! I can't wait!" Kara replied with a smile plaster on her lips. "As I told Lena earlier I'll there tomorrow morning camera in hand." Jess replied. "Is she ready?" Kara asked. "I think so! She's been talking about all morning!" Jess replied. "Good! I have to. I'll see you at the wedding Jess." Kara stated as she headed into Lena's office.

Lena was standing out on the balcony when she entered. Her eyes drifted over her body as she walked closer remaining as quiet as possible. Lena smiled as she felt a pair of arms around her waist. "Hello darling." Lena whispered. "Hey beautiful! Are you all set?" Kara asked. "Yes. I've just been waiting on you darling." Lena replied. "Shall we go then? Alex and Sam are waiting for us in the car." Kara replied.

"See you later Jess! Drive safe!" Lena called as they walked onto the elevator together. Jess just waved them on. She was happy that Lena and Kara had found each other.