60

"Kara! It's official! I'm fat!" Lena yelled out from their bedroom. "You're not fat Lee! You're growing our child inside you! There's a difference!" Kara replied as she ran her hands over Lena's body. "You still find me attractive even after I've ballooned out?" Lena whimpered. "Yes. I'll always find you attractive my darling. You're the most beautiful woman in the world to me." Kara cooed. "But I'm faaaaat!" Lena whined tears pooling in her eyes. "Lee you're not fat, you look beautiful." Kara whispered as she peppered kisses all over Lena's face.

This had been going on for months. Ever since Lena's stomach had been growing bigger Kara found herself dealing with her very emotional wife. Today it was just another emotional day. Lena's old suits and skirts stopped fitting her growing belly a couple of days ago but with some quick adjustments Kara managed to get them on her, however it seemed like over night her stomach grew double the size it was. Now nothing of Lena's fit properly. "I'll have Alex go and buy some clothes for you. Or....we can take today off and go shopping ourselves." Kara suggested. "But what will I wear! Kara! Nothing fits me! I'm a whale!" Lena groaned. "Hey...you can use my sweatpants and that old baggy shirt you like. Now one will say anything. Especially if don't want the wrath of your wife to come down on them." Kara stated. "Kar...you're far too sweet to me. Let me get dressed and we'll go shopping." Lena replied.

A little while later Kara and Lena were in the backseat of the suv heading towards the maternity clothing shops. "We're taking our bodyguards with us today. They'll keep the paparazzi at bay." Kara stated. "Ok love, I'm ok with that. As long as. You're with me I'll be ok. Let's go find some clothes. Oh and some things for our baby..." Lena cooed. Kara smiled as she wrapped her arm around Lena's shoulders and walked into the store. "First let's look at clothes for you then we'll go look at everything else ok. I don't want you getting tired too quickly." Kara cooed. "I know...I know....its why we decided to have our reveal party inside." Lena groaned.

A little while later Lena had found several new outfits to wear at work and at home before leaving the store with Kara. "Let's get you home love, Alex and Sam should be there already setting up our reveal party." Kara cooed as they got back into the suv. "I hope it's a girl...and...she looks like you." Lena whimpered. "I hope that our child looks like both of us." Kara replied as she cradled Lena in her arms as a few tears fell from her pregnant wife's eyes.