6

Kara stood under the hot water letting it calm her nerves. After seeing Lena in a towel a few minutes ago really got her heart racing. It was Friday morning which meant that Kara and Lena had to go to work. This also meant that they would have lunch together again. "Yes! That's it! I'll order lunch this time!" Lena told herself as she began getting dressed. Fixating on what she would wear today she didn't hear the sound of the shower shutting off or Kara's footsteps walking into the bedroom.

Towel around her waist Kara walked into the bedroom and instantly stopped when her eyes landed on the scantly clothed Lena who had just bent over to get a pair of heels off the floor of her closet. "OH Shoot!" Kara exclaimed as she immediately turned around to hide her blushing face. "Oh Kara! Um...I'm sorry! I should have hurried!" Lena exclaimed as she hurried to put on a blouse and a pencil skirt on. "It's ok Lee! I'll just use my super speed to get dressed." Kara replied as she quickly ran around the room putting on a pale blue dress and a pair of heels all while drying and styling her hair into a tight bun.

When she was finished she sat in the living room and waited for Lena to come out. "Wow! I wish I had superpowers! That would really come in handy especially when I have piles of work to do." Lena said as she took in the view of Kara in a dress. "It's not all it's cracked up to be, sometimes I get all my work done in a few minutes and I'm bored for the rest of my day." Kara replied. "Are you ready?" Kara asked. "Yeah! Are we still on for lunch today?" Lena asked. "Of course! What would you like?" Kara asked. "It's on me this time! I'll order something!" Lena stated as they headed down to the waiting suv. The driver held the door open for them as they got in the back seat.

"So are you ready for gala tomorrow night?" Lena asked. "Oh yea! I can't wait! What time should I meet you there?" Kara's question caused Lena to laugh out loud. "Meet me? Oh no. I'd be a bad date if I had you meet me there! I'll come pick you up at your place, say around seven?" Lena asked. "Works for me! Well this is me, I'll see you at lunch Lee!" Kara said with a smile. "I can't wait Kar!" Lena replied as the blonde shut the door and walked into Cat Co.