51

Elizabeth finished explaining how when the Luthor's found out about Lena they made her forced her to leave her and run away..or else they'd kill her. So Elizabeth left with Lena and moved into her sister's house in the country. "It was your aunt that died that day. Being my identical twin they didn't know it wasn't me. When Lionel came to collect you I hid away in a secret room in the house. It's undetectable, unless you know where it is. I heard Lionel and his henchmen looking for anyone else who may be in the house. When they didn't find anyone they left with you. I never stopped looking for you though. And I've kept all the newspapers that mentioned you in them, including the latest one talking about your wedding. Congratulations by the way my dear Lena." Elizabeth explained.

Lena was sobbing into Kara's shoulder. "Lee it's ok...shes safe...and she's here...look at me darling." Kara whispered. Lena slowly pulled her head away and looked at Kara before turning to look at her mother. "I am so sorry they put you through that mom." Lena whispered. "It's ok Lena...it was all worth it to have this moment with you and your beautiful wife." Elizabeth said. "But...your sister...she sacrificed herself for me." Lena gasped. "It was her choice Lena. She knew what she was doing." Elizabeth replied.

Kara wrapped her arms around Lena holding her close. "How about we talk about something more happy? Hmm? How did you two meet?" Elizabeth asked looking between Lena and Kara. Lena smiled at the memories of Kara and hers first meeting. "We met through work. Kara came to interview me on the name change of the company. She was nervous and kept adjusting her glasses." Lena explained. "I was terribly nervous. We started having lunch together after that. So it worked out in the end." Kara added.

"Who said I love you first?" Elizabeth asked. "Well...it kind of happened at once. I was having a gala to support the children's hospital I opened and I invited Kara as my 'date'." Lena explained. "She invited me up to the roof for this private talk...and that's when Lena confessed her feelings for me...and I blurted mine out for her. We began dating immediately after that. And moved in with each other a few weeks into dating." Kara said. "Really? Was that your idea?" Elizabeth asked looking at Lena. "Well yes...but only because this other woman kept trying to get with Kara even going so far as yelling at me when I was Kara's apartment." Lena replied.

"Do you two plan on having children?" Elizabeth asked. "Yes, we do." Lena replied. "And you're living in National City? Are you sure it's safe to raise children and be Supergirl?" Elizabeth asked. Kara gaped at her and Lena turned pale. "How...how did you know?" Kara asked. "The glasses hide nothing. But fear not Kara, I will not tell anyone your secret." Elizabeth replied with a smile.

They spent the rest of the afternoon talking with Elizabeth even inviting her to dinner with them so they could continue talking.