nandini's safety

I know I said I would give episode at 10 may but I am very happy today so I just thought why not I should also make my readers happy.

So here is episode.

Please don't forget to vote.

__________________

Suraj pov

I am very happy today I really want to go to my room am meet her so I took steps toward my room but when I reached to the door I received a call from my man and he asked me to come immediately as I he some urgent work ...

I think thay what should I do so I decided to go to the office as I can meet Nandini after coming back ( but he don't know after he comes back things will getting worst for him).

I reached to y office after 2 hours as I drive from my village. I entered in my office room and saw my men are waiting for me.
" What happened why did you cal me that urgent? I hope you have better excuse for this" I said to him in my cold voice.

" Sir we got singhania, first he didn't tell is anything but after serving to our guest he becomes ready to tell us what they are doing and there is something important you to know" he replied to me..

" Oh to kia ma mohrat nikalwau to batao gy mujy" I asked him in my most dangerous tone.

" Sir, he tells us that they want a deal with rathores but rathores didn't agree so they decided to kidnap their daughter and for this their man kept eye on their daughter whenever they got a chance they will kidnap her " hr said to me.

Sir these are the picture of that girl whom they are behind. He said to me and I was shocked after looking at her pictures  . She is Nandini so they want to kidnap her.

" What's more" I turned toward my men to ask.

" Sir they sell girls to Dubai and they will also sell her to dubai" my eyes got red in anger how can he do this to her.

I went to basement we have 3 basements basically where we give services to our guest first one is my office basement , second is villa basement amd third one, we made it in jungle or its better to say " jungle k neechy" they all are sound proofs so nobody knows about it. I entered in the basement amd saw a body with was tied with the wall of the basement.

"Hello Mr singhania I heard you want to sell a girl to Dubai, is it right" I asked him with a smirk playing on my lips.

" I know she is your wife now but you also can't stop me to do this Mr rajvanshi" I just smile on his courage.

" You better stay away from my wife otherwise you know who I am " I said to him.

You can't save him do whatever you want to do I already deal on her.

" What if you will not be able to do" I asked him with smirk.

Open him and take him to villa right know" I aske to my men and went out of office as I don't want to spoil my shadi ki sherwani.

After some time I am at my villa I went to my room and change my clothes. I wore plane black T-shirt and black trouser and went to basement.

________________________

   Author pov

Suraj confronts one of his fiercest enemies ( singhania)in a deserted villa. With lightning speed, he outmaneuvers his adversary, swiftly disarming and overpowering him. With a calm demeanor, suraj methodically binds his foe to a chair, using ropes expertly tied in intricate knots. As his enemy singhania struggles against the restraints, suraj's resolve remains unshaken, his eyes reflecting the determination of a hunter securing his prey. This moment showcases suraj's strategic brilliance and unwavering resolve in the face of danger.