The exchange

Hello lovely readers

I hope you are doing well and enjoying this novel..

Here is the nxt chapter.

Ahann also don't forget to vote and comment please.

___________________

Suraj POV

We went to the farmhouse. My heart was aching. I am really afraid of losing her I don't know but I can't afford it. We reached their in just 20 minutes. We covers the distance of 1 hour in 20 minutes.

We cane out of the car "search that motherfucker" I yelled at my brothers and bodyguards. And I also went inside in search of him after about 10 minutes we reached in a room. I found her dupatta their.

" She was here. Find her now. " I just yell at all of them. I don't know but today I feel fear,fear of losing her.

After sometime on of my man come to me and hand over me a USB . I looked at him as I am confused like what is this. After seeing question in my eyes ge says sir we found it on a table in a lounge with a letter must watch this.

" Put it in LED" I ordered him. He put in on and we could see that asshole .

" Ohh sorry sorry Mr Rajvanshi don't you find your wife here..ohhh so sad for you actually I leave her dupatta their for you." I was burning with anger. Video continues" ahh don't be angry bro. You have 24 hours if you doesn't give me my father back I will make sure that the newspaper will have a news that businessman suraj rajvanshi's wife was killed after brutally abused and........" He left his sentence incomplete but suraj understand his meaning.he takes the vaas from the side and throw it on LCD causing it to break into many pieces.

" Bring my wife to me if anything happens to her I will not guarantee for you living" I yell at bodyguards.

" Bhi we can't trace his number and bhabhi's nbr has last location of university" sahil told me.

I jusy glared at her and went out of farmhouse.

_____________________________

Nandini's pov

When I opened my eyes I found my self in a dark room .when I try to understand where I am I was taken a back when I remembered what happened to me.

I recall all the scenes  ," help please help me, anybody there?? Please bring me out from here, help me please" I  cried so much while trying hard to free myself with chains.

Somebody came in the room . I try to recognized him but I couldn't. I don't know who is he and why did he kidnapped me.

" Who are you and why did you kidnapped me" I asked him trying not to shattered in front if him.

" You don't know me but I know you very well. Mrs Nandini Rajvanshi." He said with a smirk and swear if my hand aren't chained than I will rip out his smirk.

" This is not my answer why did you kidnapped me" I try to not show my fear to him.

" Actually because of you husband . He is very stubborn. You know he kidnapped my father so I kidnapped you. " He said to me " now he will came here for you I will make a deal with so now just shut your fucking mouth if you don't want to be killed at this young age actually I don't have to do anything with you. I will just exchange you with my father understand " he said to me and I just nodded.

But then I said " don't play with a fire he will kill you" I don't know why but I said this to him. I know he doesn't like me and we didn't live like a couple do but I Said to him these words.