meeting

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the world within these pages. As you embark on this journey, may the words transport you to places both familiar and fantastical, where characters come alive and stories unfold. Thank you for joining me on this adventure.

Warm regards,

Your Author: elfhamfairy

____&&&____

              Author pov

They both leave the haveli at 6 pm. Suraj used to glance at her after short intervals. Nandini was just sitting there with a pout. He smiles at her.

After some time, there car stopped with a thung.

" What happened" suraj asked to his driver.

"Sir, I don't know I will go and check" his driver replied him.

" Ok do it fast I have important work to do . I don't have any time" his driver just nodded. He cane out of his car.

After sometime, he came back and asked suraj that we have to cal mechanic. Suraj nodded and asked him to call mechanic.

And he himself cal another car from haveli as they are near the haveli.

After almost 15 mints, a car appeared from the corner of road. Suraj ask Nandini to came out of the car.
qq
The car stopped in front of them they both sitted in the car and went to their house.s

After almost 2 hours, the car stopped in front of a beautiful house. Nandini was mesmeriz by it's beauty although they are rich but suraj was a super rich person. She cane out of her thoughts when suraj open the door of her side. She came out of the car and asked him " what is this place".

He smiled at her question and replied her " this is your home" . Nandini was shocked and think how rich is this person " don't think too much with this your small brain" he said to her.

" Nandini just ignored her and went inside the villa. She was shocked and think that " why this old pig love black and grey so much"  sh his villa is black ,grey and white.

She sat on the couch and take a look of everything. Suraj  was busy on his laptop. After sometime she asked suraj where is her room she is so sleepy she wants some sleep.

Suraj look at her and then told one of his worker to told her,his room. She went to the room.

As Nandini entered her room, she felt the weight of the day lifting off her shoulders. The soft glow of her bedside lamp welcomed her, casting a warm hue across the familiar space. With a sigh, she kicked off her shoes and sank onto her bed, her mind already wandering through the possibilities of the evening ahead.

First things first, she thought, pushing herself up from the bed with a sense of determination. Nandini made her way to the bathroom, the cool tiles soothing her tired feet. The sound of running water filled the room as she indulged in a long, relaxing shower, letting the warm droplets wash away the stress of the day.

Refreshed and rejuvenated, Nandini emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped snugly around her. She paused for a moment, considering her options. Should she slip into her favorite pajamas and curl up with a book? Or perhaps she felt more like catching up on her favorite TV show, the comforting glow of the screen a welcome distraction.

Decision made, Nandini changed into her comfiest sleepwear and settled onto her bed once more, the soft blankets cocooning her in warmth. With a contented sigh, she reached for her phone, sending a quick message to a friend before setting it aside.