Chapter 23

As the door opened, I could't help but stare... my eyes couldn't believe it.... it was.... it was.... Piper?

"Pipes! Have you seen Leo around here?" I asked as I stepped closer to her, she immediately closed the door after she walked out 

"No, I'm looking for him too... it's weird that he's gone.... you should look somewhere else..." Piper said as she looked down at me (yes she's taller than me) "everything will be alright" Pips said, I could hear a little charmspeak  in her voice.

"any ideas were my BOYFRIEND might be?" I asked as I looked at both, both looked away almost immediately when I turned my gaze to them. "guys? are you hiding something from me?" I asked as I ran a hand threw my hair.

"What? pfffff.... no" Frank said as he crossed his arms over his buffy chest and looked down at his feet like a little kid who just got yelled at by his mom.

"Nope, sorry (y\c)" Piper said, there was definitely charm speak in her voice this time...

"oh.... okay then... I'll just, like, go to my cabin now.... maybe cry....  I don't know" I said, trying to look as sad as I possibly could. I began to walk back to camp when I heard them whisper, the Bunker nine's door open and shut close. I turned to look back but sighed and continued to walk towards camp.

<Time Skip> *makes Tardis noises*

It's been weeks since Leo disappeared.... and the only one looking for him now is me.... no one seems to care. I've been hanging out with Nico... he makes me smile a little... I just want to find Leo... my Leo.

((Hi! did anybody miss me? lol I bet you only missed the story. so.... it-s almost 3 am.... I can't sleep and well... I decided to write a little.

this days have been rough since I broke my nose and I had to get surgery for that.... it hurts, I had to pass all my finals (which I did *claps* yay me!).... and the other good things are that I got to update (*claps* yay me) and I got a new laptop so I will be writing more. I hope. 

So... question of the night

Which one of the PJO series is your fav?

AOTN< The titan curse for some reason... I cried a lot while reading it.))