Part 28

Will's POV
I looked at the small male with a smile, Leo wasn't lying when he said this guy was tiny. I walked closer to him and extended my arm towards him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nico" I said.

The small teen grabbed my arm and shock it slightly, he looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you too.... What do you want?" He asked a little bit cold, jeez.

"Well, Leo told me that you and (y/n) are friends, which means any friend of (y/n) is my friend" I said with a cheerful smile, hoping to make this guy at least smile slightly. Leo told me he didn't have a lot of friends and he was sort of invisible to other people, I don't really understand why... this guy was attractive.

(y/n)'s POV

"Leo" I said as I helped my boyfriend stand up, he was finally released and could go to his own cabin. Which was the best thing ever since he had been staying at the nursery for a long time now, two weeks to be exact.

"yes, babe?" He asked as he looked at me, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders for support while I held his waist 

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked as we started to walk, he had been acting a little bit off lately. He had been asking to see Will a lot and he couldn't stop talking about Nico and asking me things about him... It was starting to feel weird. "I mean, you've been acting weird"

Leo laughed and kissed my cheek, he let go off me, walking on his own "Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be?" He asked "I finally found someone to replace you"

I just stared at him, I was so confused and hurt. Before I could speak, he raised a hand

"Not in that way babe" He said and chuckled "I found a new best friend for Nico, so you are replaced by someone new and now you are mine. completely mine"