Chapter 24

"Okay, (y/n)" Nico said with a small grin on his pale face. I stared at him confused
Nico and I were at his cabin, playing a board game... Well, not a board game actually.... We were playing with a Ouiji board....
"What Is it?" I asked, I kept my arms crossed over my chest, I refused to play the stupid, so called, 'game'
"All you have to do is place two fingers on the triangle.... Please, nothing will happen" Nico said as he extended his hand towards me
"I'm not sure Nico..." I said
"Come on (y/n)! It will be fun!" Nico said.
Since I've been spending time with Nico, he has been acting different. He's not in the shadows that much... He seems more happy... More active... And people of the camp have already began to notice that... Percy told me he used to be like this when he meet him... Before Bianca died...
"It won't be fun! It's scary...." I said and thought for a moment. I extended my hand to grab his "this is stupid.... Let's do it" I said with a small smile.
Nico placed my hand and his in the small triangle of the Ouiji Board.
"As friends we gather... Our hearts are true. Nearby spirits... We call to you" Nico said with his eyes closed. Once he opened them he looked around "Is anyone there?" He asked
I looked around, waiting for something to happen.
Then, the triangle moved... I didn't push it. But I bet Nico was, I mean, he could call the dead and make them toy with us.
"No? Really?" Nico asked. The triangle had moved to the 'no' instead of 'yes'
I couldn't help but giggle "looks like he doesn't like you, Necks" I said, using his nickname. People always (seriously always) ask why I call him 'Necks'. Well, he's ticklish there... Only Leo knew and used to call him like that... But now I do too, since I found out.
"What's your name?" Nico asked as he ran his free hand threw his dark hair and looked at me with his chocolate eyes
The board began to move. It began to point out letters.
'L' 'E' and 'O'. Leo.
I let go of the triangle and looked at Nico "i'm done okay, done. Not playing this stupid thing anymore!" I said as I grabbed the triangle and placed it on the 'Goodbye' sign.
"(Y/n) relax." He said "maybe there's another Leo" he said
"Or what if My Leo is dead? Gods" I said and ran a hand threw my hair "i'll see you later" I said as I began to walk towards the door, I heard him stand up so I walked a little faster and closed the door shut after me
"Idiot" I said almost in a whisper as I began to walk towards the strawberry fields. Once I got there I sat down in the middle. I reached for a strawberry and took a bite with a sigh. Where is Leo? Is he dead? Or still alive?

[] Hello! How is it going my lovely readers? You were telling me to update so here it is.... Yay.
Anyway. I might update at night too since I haven't really slept well lately.
So QOTD: have you read the series of 'Shatter me'?
If you haven't... You should. It's an amazing series of books. There are just three; Shatter me, Unravel me and, my favorite, Ignite me.
AOTD: of course. Warner is my bae. And Adam is a fuckboy... Sorry if anyone here has read the series and likes Adam but he is a fuckboy.
Well, I hope you like this new chapter!
Love,
Ana []