MORE NEWS

Well hello ladies, gentlemen and indecisive genders.
I'm back here with some news... Since I saw that some of you guys really want me to continue the fanfic.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Soooo, I will continue it! Haha. I will be starting tomorrow, even thought I have saturday classes. I will! If you have any suggestions of what could happen, leave them in the comments!
Loooove~,
Ana.