Part 27

(y/n)'s POV

As I walked out I saw Nico, I walked over to him and sighed "hi" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

Nico looked down at me, yes he is taller than me.... and yes I know it's embarrassing to be shorter than one of the shortest people in camp, he smiled "aren't you glad... he... is back?" He asked as if he didn't really like the idea of Leo coming back.

I sighed "I am... I just want to be with him but Percy has to talk to him for some reason." I said and ran a hand threw my hair "So.... where is everyone?" I asked.

Nico looked around, he seemed a little confused "I have no idea... they were just here a couple of minutes ago." He said and rubbed the back of his neck "Anyway, would you like to do something while Percy talks to... him?" He asked

I took a deep breath and released it softly "I'm gonna wait until Perce is over... I don't want to leave Leo alone for the night..." I said and smiled a little "I missed him"

As I said does words... I could swear I heard Nico sniff... Maybe it was just my imagination...

"Okay... so... I'll wait with you here... I don't want YOU to be alone here" He said and sat down in one of the small benches outside the infirmary. I sat right next to him and placed my head on his shoulder, like always.

I have to admit something.... I like Nico... not in the hole romantic way of course.... but he has been a really good friend recently. He stayed with me and tried to help me stay more positive. He was my shoulder to cry on, my friend... my best friend. And the fact that he liked me made me realize that... He's suffering, I mean, helping your crush get over their missing couple seems.... painful. 

"So.... did he say anything else?" Nico asked while looking down at me "Or did he just make stupid jokes like always?"

I looked at Nico and giggled "He did make a couple of jokes" I said and sighed "He doesn't wanna talk about it... He doesn't remember much and he thinks he's not ready." I said and ran a hand threw Nico's hair, it's really soft and it smells like chocolate.

"Oh... okay" Nico said. 

A couple of minutes passed by, we both got bored so I started to braid Nico's hair. It's long enough to make a small braid. As I failed trying I just pulled it into a man-bun and laughed. Nico looked at me confused. When he looked at me, for the first time I could see all of his face... ALL. Normally he would put his hair down and cover most of his face. I'd never seen his face completely. He was still pale and he had his usual bags under his eyes... But I could see more detail on his face. He had really carved cheek-bones and a really strong jaw... He looked good.

"Nico.... you should move the hair out of your face more often.." I said and smiled "You look really, really good" I said and giggled softly. "You can make anyone fall for you in seconds with that face"

Nico blushed and looked away "O-Okay..." He said "I'll t-try" He added as he pulled his hair out of the bun... he brushed it back down with his hands and sighed.

Percy walked out, both; Nico and I. Looked at him. I didn't even ask, I walked in.

Nico's POV

(y/n) said I could make anyone fall for me in seconds with my face.... I don't really know since she didn't really... like me that way. But I couldn't get that thought out of my head...

"It looks like it is Leo" Percy said, pulling me out of my thoughts. He ran a hand threw his, shiny, brown hair "I really, really hope I'm not wrong. Anyway, thanks Nico for taking care of (y/n) while I was talking to Leo" He said and began to walk out.

I just nodded and followed his figure as he disappeared into the night... Wait, it's nighttime already? whatever. It's not like I can sleep.

I began to walk back to my cabin, once I got there I just laid in my bed... thinking about what (y/n) said... I stood up and walked to a dirty mirror I have in my cabin... I never look at myself in the mirror... Never....

As I walked over, I pulled my sleeves down to clean it. As I could see my face I sighed. I still look the same; Dark circles, brown eyes and black hair. Nothing has changed since the last time I looked in the mirror... well, my hair was longer but that was it. The last time I looked at myself in the mirror was in Bianca's death anniversary... Which was about 9-10 months ago...

I sighed and pulled my hair back and in the same bun (y/n) had made... I held it with my hand and stared at myself... I don't really see what she meant... As I looked at myself, someone opened the door. I quickly brushed my hair down and looked at the door... it was... wait, I don't know this kid.

The kid in the door looked at me with his blue eyes, he had blonde curly hair and I could spot a couple of freckles on his cheek-bones and nose... Who was he? What did he want from me?

"Hi Di Angelo, I'm Will" He said with a smile "Will Solace"

{I hope you guys liked it! I liked doing Nico's pov tbh... so yeah. If you guys don't like the ship of Solangelo... you should stop reading this xD I'm gonna have a little bit of fun with Nico haha}