I Trust You

Clay's POV:
We just sat there for a moment staring blankly into each other's eyes before I realized I probably shouldn't be doing that and I got up and walked out with adrenaline pumping through my whole body.

The phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Give me what you owe", a man said from the other side of the phone.

"You got what you deserved" I quietly said, so Macy and Marie wouldn't hear me.

"You've got the Yenette girl, don't you?" He chuckled back, already creating an evil plan to get back at me.

"That's none of your business" I said, looking towards her room and sighing.

"Either gimme what you owe or I take her" he said while hanging up.

I paused in shock, but I wasn't about to be scared of him, I can beat him, and keep Macy in my possession.

Macy's POV:
I sat on the bed and stared at the door Clay had just walked out of in shock.

"What was that all about" I whispered to myself.

I got up and walked over to a mirror in the corner of my room, and just stared at myself.

I was a bit startled as I heard my door open and I turned around slowly.

"Clay?" I said as I looked at him puzzled.

He had a small dagger in his hands and looked pretty scared of something.

I walked closer to him and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my room.

"What the heck!" I yelled as he placed me on the couch and pinned my arms to my side.

"Keep her right here Marie" he said in a calm tone, even though he looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"No problem boss" she replied.

I turned over to her, confused why she wasn't at all disturbed by what was happening.

"Is anyone going to tell me what's going on!?" I screamed as Marie walked over to me and silenced me.

"Shh, please be quiet, don't worry" she said as she kept my hands down at my side.

She was strangely strong and I couldn't move my arms.

I watched as a dark and tall figure broke one of the windows and stepped inside.

I tried to scream but Marie quickly covered my mouth.

At that moment, Clay ran over to the figure and attacked them, I watched as he dug the dagger into the figures side as they screamed in pain.

And then he knocked them out and dragged him down to a room in the basement.

I was crying in fear and shaking from shock.

Clay walked back upstairs and Marie let go of me and uncovered my mouth.

They just continued the night as usual as if that incident never happened so I immediately asked questions.

"Who was that?!" I screamed while standing up and clenching my fists in fear and anger.

Clay took one look and me and grabbed me.

He dragged me to a room and closed the door.

"Sit" he said, pointing at a bed in the center of the room.