Im Fine

Macy's POV:
He got finished drying my hair so I got up, smiled at him, and walked out.

The minute I walked out, I blushed and smiled super hard.

But then I stopped and realized who I was blushing about. A mafia boss? Really Macy?

I went to my room and got ready for bed. I noticed a small book shelf in the corner of my room and started reading a book from it while laying down in my bed.
~~~
Clay's POV:
She left my room as I got finished drying her hair. I frowned a bit since she was in bed now.

I guess I should get ready for bed too. I got ready for bed and lied down but I couldn't fall asleep.

I was thinking about her. But why was I?

I sighed and got out of bed, I walked out of my room towards Macy's room and knocked quietly on the door.

"Macy?" I whispered because my knocks got no reply.

I walked in and saw her, fast asleep with an open book resting on her chest.

I walked over to her and grabbed the book, I placed it back on the shelf and pulled the bed covers up over her.

She still looks like a bunny to me.

I smiled and walked out, taking a glance at her while closing the door.
~~~
I woke up and got up, I got dressed and walked into the dining room.

Macy and Marie must still be asleep because I'm the only one in here. I made my breakfast and waited for Macy.

Macy's POV:
I woke up but my book was back on the shelf. Weird, I don't even remember putting it back.

I got dressed and walked out of my room to see Clay eating by himself again. So I decided to join him.

"Good morning Clay" I smiled and sat down at the table with him.

"Good morning lapine" he said, smirking and pushing a bowl of cereal towards me. (Bunny)

"Thanks" I said and started eating.

"It's just gonna be you and Marie in the house today" he said as I stopped eating and looked up at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Mafia business" he said calmly.

"Okay, will it be dangerous?" I said, lowering my eyebrows and biting my lip.

"Yeah, I mean, it's the mafia" he said smirking and getting up.

"It's crazy how that's so normal to you" I said smiling and getting up with him.

He laughed a bit and grabbed his weapons and opened the door to leave.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Be careful" I said, with a serious look on my face.

He grabbed my hand back and used his other hand to brush my hair behind my ear. "I will, I promise" he said, as he walked out and left.

Well that's not exactly what I expected. And why do I already miss him, ugh.

I walked back into the dining room and saw Marie. "Good morning Marie" I said while sighing a little.

"Good morning, did Clay already leave?" She asked.

"Yes" I sighed at sat down at the table. I rested my head on my hands and frowned.

"It's alright dear, he'll be back by tonight" she said, smiling a little to lift the mood.

"I'm fine, really I am" I replied, as I got up and walked into my room.

I decided to finish that book I started last night. I grabbed it from the shelf and hopped onto my bed, ready to read it.
~~~
I finished my book, finally. I placed it back on the shelf and walked out of my room to see Marie at the table, writing something down.