You Saved Me

Macy's POV:
I stepped out of bed and creaked open my door. "Clay?" I whispered again.

No response. I walked over to his door and knocked on it, "Macy?" I heard him say through the door.

He opened the door and looked me up and down slowly.

Clay's POV:
Sh!t! She must know I was in her room. "Hi Macy" I said as I opened the door.

"Were you in my room?" She said back. My face flushed and I was so embarrassed. "N-no..." I said.

"Don't worry about it, now we're both embarrassed" she said while smiling and sitting on the bed.

I chuckled as I sat next to her and ran my hand through my hair. She looked over at me, "I can't sleep now" she said.

"Well what should we do?" I asked while I turned to her and smirked.

"I don't know... movie?" She said while yawning. "Sure" I replied.

We turned on a movie and about halfway through she leaned on me as she started to fall asleep.

I wasn't going to waste this moment, so I leaned my head on hers too and held her hand.

She fell asleep and I fell asleep on her too.
~~~
I yawned and stretched as I woke up. Macy was still asleep so I got up and put a blanket over her.

I made breakfast and she woke up, "good morning lapine" I said, smiling.

I enjoyed last night, that was obvious, I had a huge grin on my face. "Good morning Clay" she said as she smiled and sat at the table.

We ate together in silence but her presence was all I needed. We finished eating and I realized that we haven't been anywhere in a while.

"Hey Macy?" I said while placing my bowl in the sink, "yes?" She replied. "Do you want to go somewhere today?" I said while walking towards her.

"Yes but where?" She said walking backwards and eventually hitting the wall, I placed my hand on the wall next to her shoulder, pinning her back.

"how about this really nice mall by the lake" I said, blushing because of our closeness. "Yup. Sounds great." She quickly said as she slipped away and walked over to her room.

I was kind of disappointed but I went to my room and got ready too. I walked out of my room and Marie was in the kitchen.

Then Macy walked out and Marie flipped, "where are you guys going?" She said, huffing in slight anger.

"The mall" I said, smirking. "Not without me you're not" she said as she walked to her room and made record time of 2 minutes to get ready.

Me and Macy just watched in shock as she walked over to the door and opened it, "well come on, slow pokes" she said chuckling.

Macy smiled and walked over to the door as I followed behind her. She looks perfect today... her hair was down and she was wearing a short yellow dress that twirled a bit every time she moved.

I opened the car door for her and got in the drivers seat, "everyone ready?" I asked.

"Yes" they both said, Macy was smiling and twitching her nose like a bunny again, I love when she does that.
~~~
"Here we are" I said as I pulled into a parking space in front of the mall. Macy looked around while smiling, "let's go" she said.

We got out of the car and walked into the mall, I was staying alert because you never know who could be watching you, especially as a mafia boss.

We walked up to the second floor and she went into a flower shop, they had vases and different designs, it was beautiful.