Chapter 6.

Kai Lino had arrived back in Honolulu. The last few days had been hectic, and it was now Tuesday afternoon. He was beat.
Following his meetings in San Francisco he had flown south to the Chilean port of San Antonio near Santiago, the capital city of Chile. A fourteen hour flight.
He had checked into a Santiago hotel and had gone to meet with the ship people. They had a young woman from Fiji on hand to discuss matters and she was introduced as a maid. She claimed the three men had kept pretty much to themselves. He had examined the cabins they had stayed in. One, he found out it had been lived in by Anwar, had magazines that dealt with explosives and he bagged those into evidence bags. His frown deepened as he noted some articles were about HMX - the deadliest and most powerful explosive available. The young woman from Fiji had pointed out that Anwar had used the ship's library a lot.
Kai made a point of speaking with the librarians and they promised to provide a 'search trawl' of what Anwar may have been googling.
Flying home from Chile wasn't straightforward. He first had to fly to Panama, then to Los Angeles and finally to Honolulu. There seemed to be a lack of direct flights.