|18|

“Where are you taking me Jungkook?” Jimin asked to Jungkook who have been silent since their walk. Jimin had a hand wrapped around Jungkook's forearm leaning on his shoulder as they walked.

“Are you scared moon?” Jimin shyly hid his face on Jungkook's arm hearing the endearment Jungkook used for him. The older had been calling him with that from a few days now.

“I am not scared of you.” Jimin whined in a muffled voice from where he was hiding his face.

“Do you trust me?” Jungkook asked next holding Jimins cute chubby hand in his hold.

“I trust you more than myself.” Jimin said in all seriousness. And Jungkook was heart touched by those sincere words. He was sure that he will take Jimin with him when they depart from here.

“Then, wait for the surprise.”

True to his words, Jimin was mesmerised by the view infront of him. The light shown from the moonlight illuminated the waterfall infront of them like a movie. Jimin awed looking at the crystal clear water that created a beautiful music in the air.

“We used to come here when we were kids and then a rogue started roaming around here. And appa said not to come here thereafter.”

Jungkook frowned. “What is a rogue?”

“They are homeless wolves who doesn't belong to any pack. They wander around and take shelter in small caves and tree tops. Oh my god! What if one is here?”

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin’s sudden cute gasp and those wide open almond eyes.

“You sound amusing. No, there won't be none. We used to sleep on that tree house before I found you.” Jimin looked at where Jungkook was pointing and saw a tree house just like he said.

“So the rogue?”

“They might have gone somewhere in search of a new shelter as you said.”

Jimin watched as Jungkook dragged him towards the tree house. It took him a while to understand what Jungkook was telling. And when he did, the smaller started carefully climbing on the swinging ladder. Jungkook followed behind him.

“This looks incredible from above Jungkook.” Jimin giggled looking at the vast view of the forest infront of him.

Jungkook spooned him from behind and peppered a kiss over his puffy cheeks. Jimin shyly coiled with just one kiss. But still he held the hands that were securely wrapped around his waist with a smile.

“Will you come with me when I go back? You don't have to answer right away. Please think about it. I don't think I can go back leaving you here. We can always come back to see your family.”

Jimin didn't say anything right away. But he knew the answer right away. Will he be able to survive here after saying a no without Jungkook in his life?

“Yes.” Jimin said after a while. Jungkook was too immersed in the sweet rose scent that he took a moment to realise what Jimin was telling.

“I will come with you. But-but you have to mate me.”

Jimin turned around in Jungkook's hold and looked him in the eyes.

“Mate? What does that mean?”

“Its like a marriage in your world. Our wolves mark each other. Haven't you seen my eomma wearing a mark over her neck. An alpha marks their mate and make them theirs forever. If the mate bond breaks, it will be too painful for the two mates, they can even die. It's like a life long commitment. I can only be yours and you can only be mine.”

“And how do you mark each other. Oh sh*t is it the teeth?” Jungkook remember the mark and it does look painful. How can he hurt Jimin like that?

“You can't do that. For that you need fangs. But you don't have that.” Jimin said holding the olders chin while examining Jungkook's bunny teeth.

“Can I see your fangs Moon?”  And Jimin blushed at that request.

He opened his mouth slowly and showed his two pointy fangs at Jungkook who was mesmerised by them. “They are so cute and sharp Moon.”

Jungkook saw Jimin slightly licking those fangs and it looked adorable to the older.

“How can I mate you with this teeth?”

“Mating is not just marking.” Jimin said playing with his fingers. He was too shy to look in Jungkook's eyes.

“What else then?”

“They-they have to be one in every way possible.”

The smaller said before hiding his face on Jungkook's sturdy chest. The latter took Jimins face in his hands and looked at him intensely. “Can I make you mine then?”

Jungkook was serious and Jimin looked at his eyes without blinking. He saw the older slightly leaning towards his lips and he closed his eyes welcoming those lips.

Jungkook gently laid Jimin down on the wooden floor of the tree house. The smaller held his face as they shared an intense kiss with eachother that burned their body in want. Jungkook was quick to invade his tongue in Jimins mouth as soon as he opened his lips. It was always Jimin who lose the battle in their tongue fight. Jimin would gladly let the older win.

The sounds of their lips moulding echoed around them. They forgot every little things around them. The only thing that mattered were them and their love.

One by one Jungkook started unbuttoning the shirt Jimin was wearing and the latter gasped with the sudden gush of cold air that hit his chest.

“Stop me if it's too much.”

“Don't stop Jungkook. Make me yours.” Jimin said breathlessly, holding on to Jungkook's arms.

Jimin was foreign to this feeling. No man had ever touched him like Jungkook did. He was a forbidden fruit to anyone who desired him. But with Jungkook, he was ready to present him whole to this man.

Jungkook got in-between Jimins thighs once they were completely naked. The smaller gently caressed Jungkook's hard chest till it reached the v of Jungkook's pelvis.

“You are gorgeous Jungkook and- and so big.” Jimin said with wide eyes earning a chuckle from the one above him.

“And this is the prettiest little c*ck I have ever seen.” Jungkook said looking at Jimins pelvis. And the said person was a shade of red. He hid himself with his small hands and Jungkook found it adorable.

“Are you scared that I will hurt you Moon?” Jimin shook his head still not taking his hands away from his face.

“Then look at me.”Jungkook pleaded.

  Jimin peaked out only to get kissed his breath away. The older held his waist in a tight hold and slammed his body against him. Jimin whimpered in the process.

“I am going to be gentle tonight.” Jungkook said pressing one last kiss over Jimins parted lips before diving down.

To be continued...