|19|

Jin looked at Jimin with a confused gaze. The latter have been falling asleep in the middle of the kitchen for a while now. They were helping with the other omegas in preparing the vegetables for lunch. But it was really hard for Jimin to stay awake since he haven't slept a wink last night. And he was really tired after his first experience of intimacy.

“Jimin, didn't you sleep well last night? Why are you falling asleep in broad day light?” Jimin flinched from his sleep with Jin’s question.

“I-I saw this nightmare l-last night and I couldn't sleep after that hyung.”

Jimin prepared this lie beforehand for use. He knew his hyungs would definitely ask this question if they saw him drowsy in the morning.

“Go and sleep then. I don't want you to fall face flat on the cutting board.”

Jimin was thankful. He needed this sleep right now. Especially his butt hurts like hell. Who knew love making had a painful aftermath. But Jungkook have told him it was normal for the initial times and then it would get better.

Jimin went straight to his hut and fell face flat over the coconut husk mattress that occupied their floor.  He immediately fell into a deep slumber as soon as his head hit the mattress.

Meanwhile in a separate hut, Jungkook was still sleeping like a pig. His friends were already awake and wearing fresh clothes after a bath.

“Did he eat some sleeping berries for dinner last night? I can't believe he didn't wake up till now.” Taehyung said shaking his head.

“Might be another nightful of wondering about our fate. He does that a lot.” Jieun said tying her hair into a messy bun.

Taehyun didn't utter a word knowing well about Jungkook's little trip with the Omega yesterday night. But he would never betray his employers trust. Jungkook's secret is safe with him.

Even after Taehyung and the other two left, Taehyun didn't leave Jungkook's side. His face lit up once he saw the older stirring up from his wholesome sleep.

“You are creeping me out by looking at me like that.” Jungkook muttered under his breath in his morning deep voice.

“I saw where you went yesterday boss. Taehyung Hyung was enquiring about it. But I didn't say a word about it, I swear.”

The smaller said proudly and Jungkook groaned muttering a curse under his breath. He quickly stood up from the bed and walked towards the pitcher that had water in it.

“Oh my god! What happened to your back? There are scratches. Did you fight with an animal Hyung?”

Jungkook quickly shut his eyes tightly. He forgot his little kitten did a wonderful art on his back. He was glad that Taehyun was dumb enough to not realise it.

But Taehyung would just need a glance to realize what happened to his back.

He quickly wore a shirt and grabbed a few clothes before walking out. He wants to take a shower. His entire body was tired after using it after a very long time.

“Hyung.” Jungkook held his chest with the sudden scare he got from the person looking at him with a weird smile.

“Where you watching me bath?”

Taehyun tried to act normal but was intimidated by Jungkook's daring glare.

“N-no Hyung. I just really wanted to tell you something.”

The younger took a seat over one of the rocks by the river side and took a deep breath.

“You see, your secret is safe with me.”