|21|

Grab tissues and get ready...
__________________________________

Jimin smiled at what he have done kneeling on the grass meadow. Two hand kerchiefs that was embroided by himself. a flower garden printed with various coloured threads. One for Jin and one for Yoongi. A small farewell gift. His eyes watered looking at them. He had similar one's for his appa, eomma and Jihoon.

“Will you forgive me for going with Jungkook appa?”

Jimin asked to no one in particular. It saddened him to disrespect his parents and go with someone he saw just two months back. But a mate bond is so much strong that you could never stay away from them. Hope his appa and eomma understands him.

“I will come back whenever I can and will bring you every beautiful gifts from the city. I promise.” Jimin said looking at both the lovely kerchiefs he made.

Jungkook had told Jimin to pack the most valuable things he want. He doesn't need any clothes or accessories. The older said he will buy him everything from there.

Jimin decided to pack his bag. He took a cloth bag and filled it with an earring that his appa gave on his birthday and the pant and shirt sewn by his hyung’s. There was a small brooch that belonged to his mother too. He placed that inside a wooden box and kept it inside his bag. A memory from each of them. He hid the bag quickly before his hyungs had the chance to see it.

“Perfect.” Jimin took the most presentable pair of pant and shirt for his departure and kept it neatly at the bedside.
He was completely ready to go with his love.

He had to meet with Jihoon before he goes. He knew the other one would be mad at him for leaving him here. Now Jihoon won't be having anyone to gossip with him. He will miss his baths in the Omega river with his best friend. But Jihoon will understand him. He was going with his destined one anyways. He hopes his hyungs and Jihoon also could find their destined one's.

Jimin knew he won't sleep tonight. How can he? He was finally going with Jungkook. To marry him and mate him. To lead a family. The older had promised he would take him everywhere in the outside world. Jimin was really excited for it. Sleep wouldn't be his best friend today.

On the other side, Jungkook was feeling the same excitement as Jimin. The younger was finally going to be his. And Jimin was ready to leave everything behind for him.  His pretty moon.

“Do you think that pack alpha would let you take Jimin with you?” Taehyung asked genuinely concerned for Jungkook.

“He will understand Jimin. I am sure of it.”

They were already done with their packing. There wasn't much to pack anyways.

Ever since Jungkook and Taehyun had that conversation near the river, the smaller had been distant. He lost interest in his surroundings even though he knew how Jungkook sneaks out of the hut every night. He knew how much his boss loved that boy.

They were interrupted by a sudden sound of someone clearing their throat.

“Come in pack alpha.” Hwasa greeted the man inside. Changwook had an emotionless face as he got inside the hut along with Jihyuk.

“I am here to talk about something serious. Something that concerns my son.”

Jungkook and the others had a hunch about what the older was going to say. But Jungkook was ready to beg if that's what it would take them to let Jimin go with him.

“I know what is going on between you and Jimin. But that can't happen.”

Jungkook’s brows furrowed. “What are you talking?”

“I am doing this for the sake of both of you. A human and werewolf can't mate. That will lead to something unpleasant.”

“What are you even talking about? What the hell is this werewolf and humans? They both love each other. Till now nothing bad happened and it would be like that in the future too.” Taehyung spoke for Jungkook. The said person was too shocked to utter even a word.

“Exactly. You wouldn't know what happens in the future. I can't risk my son's life with this. You have to listen to me no matter what. A human and wolf is a bad omen. You both can't conceive.”

“That doesn't matter. We just wants to be together. We don't care if we can't have babies. The only thing that matters is being together.” Jungkooks eyes already looked red with unshedd tears.
And the parents felt his pain too.

“You have to understand Jungkook. Do you want to risk his life with this?”

Jungkook shook his head. But there was a fact that both Jihyuk and Changwook never knew off. And that fact is Jimin and Jungkook already mating with each other except for the marking. Jungkook failed to reveal that and he didn't understand that the problem was with them mating but not being with each other. He failed to understand that there was nothing that could go wrong with them mating together.

And Jihyuk and Changwook were going to regret their decision soon. In a very painful way. Guilt was going to eat them alive each day that will follow.

“But Jimin says I am his mate. And a mate bond is unbreakable. Jimin feels that I am his mate.” Jungkook tried one last time to convince them.

“Thats between werewolves Jungkook. Not with a human. Understand this. He can die with this mating. And I am not letting my child die with this. He is too into this fantasy world to believe that you are his mate.” And every conversation that followed was blurry to the young man.

With heavy heart Jungkook stood by the Omega river in the evening waiting for Jimin. He bit his cheeks watching the vibrant smile on the latter's face. The smaller skipped his way towards the older and planted himself on Jungkooks chest with a giggle.

“I am so happy Jungkook. I can't wait for tomorrow  morning.” Jimin said with his closed eyes still laying his head on Jungkooks chest.
Jungkook wiped the first tear that fell from his eyes before Jimin could see it. He smiled before bringing the youngers face in his hold.

He looked at each and every features on Jimin's face one last time. He was going to miss this beautiful smile forever. This pretty blue eyes in which Jungkook could melt. The beautiful pair of pink lips. Jimin was smiling at him with the same eye smile and it ached his chest knowing that he was going to break his heart.

Jungkook wanted to hug Jimin and cry hard or scream but he couldn't. He smiled through the pain and hugged him hard. Pressing multiple kisses to his lips Jungkook wished Jimin never hates him for this. For leaving him like this.

“You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to my life.”

Jimin shyly smiled hearing that. “And you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me too.”

Jungkook will miss this beautiful pink cheeks. It hurts like hell that he can't see it anymore or hear this sweet voice. Can he even survive without all of this?

Jungkook embraced Jimin as much as he can. Inhaling the sweet scent of roses as much as he can. He doesn't know how could he go a day without inhaling this scent.

“I love you.”

“I love you the most Moon. Please know that I want you to be always happy.”

Jungkook felt like a rock had been placed over his chest.

“I know that already. I have to get ready for tomorrow. You can have me as much as you want once we reach your home Jungkook. ”

Jimin ran away giggling taking a piece of Jungkooks heart with him. And Jungkook finally let out the tears he was holding till now.

To be continued...

Better days are going to come so please don't kill me...😁