|20|

"I love this painting." Jimin said tracing each pattern of Jungkooks tattoo which always intrigued him. He was in between Jungkooks legs leaning on his chest with his back turned to him. A thin silk sheet covered their naked lower body.

Jimin's face showed the aftermath of the pure bliss he felt a few minutes back.

It's been more than a month since Jungkook and his friends were living here. And the love birds have become unbelievably close in the past month. Nothing could seperate Jimin and Jungkook now. The smaller can say that he couldn't move a day without the presence of the older in his life.

"They are tattoos Moon."

Jungkook pressed a light peck on the crook of Jimin's neck. The smaller coiled back onto Jungkooks chest feeling ticklish around the site where the latter kissed.

"T-tattoos? How is it done then?"

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist by the tattooed arm and hugged him tight towards him.
"With needles. They put this ink under the skin. Do you want one here?"

Jimin lightly moaned when Jungkook circled his fingers at his hip bone where a sore hickey stood.

“W-won’t it hurt?"

"Not that much. I will hold your hand while you get them. When I bring you to the city, we can go have one."

"Really?" Jimin asked with sparkling eyes turning behind to see Jungkook's face. And the latter was quick to capture the plump lips that had a smile on them. They kissed having their wet muscles in a fight to win over. Jimin loved the coldness of Jungkooks lips ring on his tongue. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's head by his left hand and practically swallowed his lips. His right hand going inside the silk sheets.

Jimin started moaning and thrashing when the hands moved under the sheets.

The older stopped his movement and picked Jimin up before sitting him over his lap in a straddling position without even attempting to break the heated kiss. Jimin followed the lead and quickly started moving above Jungkook like a kitten in heat. The sweetened scent of rose's filled the air and Jungkook felt like he wasn't sane enough to understand his surroundings. He felt drunken in Jimin and the pleasure.

"I love you Moon." Jungkook whispered with a pant over Jimin's pink lips.

"I love you too J-Jungkook."

Jimin said back within seconds. Both smiling at each other with pure love for each other.
.
.
.

"One more, one more."

The kids synced together for Jieun and Hawasa to sing another song. They both looked at each other and smiled. It has been a while since they were entertaining kids with their singing. And kids to older ladies and men were enjoying their singing.

"Pack alphas Son's sings. really good. Jimin and SeokJin have a divine voice."

Jungkooks ears perked up at the information. The said person looked at Jungkook shyly as people around him boasted about his singing.

Jungkook smiled back at him earning an even red face in return. The exchange didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi. He frowned at both of them. He hopes Jimin isn't in some trouble with the human. Their pack would never accept this.

“What is your special talent peach?” Yoongi heard a whisper breaking him from his thoughts. And the owner of the voice was right beside him. Yoongi held himself from smiling at the endearment.

“I love making music.” Yoongi said proudly.

“How?”

“With anything? Water, wood, even from this stone.” Taehyung looked surprised. Yoongi looked like he was serious about this. There was great glee in his eyes talking about music.

“I would like to see that one day peach.”

Yoongi blushed nodding his head shyly. Nobody in their pack had never seen Yoongi blush. Taehyung always manages to make him red with his words. Infact Yoongi was feeling lighter ever since Taehyung happened. He didn't mind the olders teasing comments anymore. Infact he enjoyed them. He always looked forward to those days when Taehyung will talk to him. Those were the best hours of Yoongi’s life now. Was he in trouble with this human too? Yoongi don't know what the other man was feeling for him but he knew this feeling was different.

Pack people weren't always nice to Yoongi ever since his mate died. Well now, Yoongi had a reason to smile.

This was a well spend day for the pack. But not for Changwook. He couldn't sleep a wink that night.

“Alpha, you look tensed today. Can't sleep?”

Jihyuk asked turning towards her husband who was in deep thoughts.

“We have to send those kids away as soon as possible.”

“Why? Is there any trouble? Any issue with the neighboring pack?” Jihyuk bombarded with questions. She could sense the tension from her husband through the mate bond.

“Jimin is in love with that human boy. I got to hear it from Jiho. He saw Jungkook and Jimin near the omega river in a compromised position.”

Jihyuk gasped. “In our worlds human and a wolf can't mate. That wouldn't end well. We should stop them before it gets too late.”
Changwook said further.

“What about Jimin? How will we convince him?”

“He is going to be alright. His mate would be somewhere in the neighboring packs. We will see about that at the fest when all the packs unite. Before that we will be sending the humans back to their land.”

But Jimin was happy that night. In a few days he will go with Jungkook. The older will take him from here and they will have beautiful babies together. Jimin was waiting for that day. He laid on Jungkooks chest hearing the rhythm of the older’s heart beat.

“When are you going to show me your wolf form? You have been giving me promises for a while now.” Jimin smiled. He knew he was ready to show Jungkook. He knew Jungkook was the one for him.

“Do you want to see it now?” Jimin asked getting up from Jungkooks chest. The older nodded his head eagerly. He wanted to see it whether as a human it would make him uncomfortable or not. He was sure Jimin would look the prettiest.

“Close your eyes.” Jungkook did as told. He heard unpleasant noises in the background and after one long minute, he felt something soft against him.

Opening his eyes, he saw a majestic wolf in golden fur with the prettiest blue eyes ever. Just like Jimin. Jungkook’s jaw dropped to the floor. He have never seen a drop dead gorgeous wolf in his life ever. So they weren't insane when they spoke they aren't humans. They weren't lying. Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes.

“C-can I touch you?”

Jimin nudged Jungkook with his snot giving him permission. He wasn't as large as the wolf they saw dead in the forest but was feminine and beautiful.

Jungkook caressed Jimins fur and the latter lay on the floor near Jungkooks legs like an obedient kitten.

“You look beautiful Moon. Am I insane to fall in love with a wolf?” Jungkook asked pressing a kiss on the wolfs head. And Jimin purred like a kitten.  They laid like that for hours before they had to return. Jungkook caressed Jimins fur as he talked sweet nothings to Jimins wolf form. He loved his moon in his every form.

To be continued...