Chapter-30 ~ The End (SMUT/NSFW)

Yor was asleep again, she needed rest because of her injuries. Loid was lying down beside her, gently caressing her hair and waist as she was sleeping. He leaned over to kiss her forehead and she opened her eyes.

"Loid-san... how long have I been asleep for?", she murmured.

He smiled, "2 hours, but don't worry. You need rest... you need to recover."

She helped herself to get up and sit straight. "Hm... isn't it time...?"

Loid got up from the bed, "Oh yes... well I guess it's fine that you're awake now. I'll be back soon, call me if you or Anya need anything. Oh and... I've allowed Anya to watch as much TV as she wants for today."

There was no reply. Yor was staring blankly at the wall... she was zoned out.

Loid came near her, "Yor... is everything okay?"

Yor suddenly shivered, "Well... yes."

Loid sat down on the bed beside her and strongly pulled her in for a kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back. "I missed your lips, Loid-san.... but my concern is that I just don't deserve them anymore... I don't deserve you..."

Loid held her hands, "Yor. We've been over this... let's just not focus on that anymore. I trust you... I trust the promise you made me... the more guilty and painful you feel, the more guilty and painful I feel as well. I love you Yor... and you know it. And you also know that even if I say you don't deserve me and leave you, you're either gonna cut my throat or you're gonna kidnap me and never let me leave."

Yor giggled. "That's true... no matter what, I'm never leaving your side whether you like that or not."

"Then what's the worry? We've got a whole lifetime to spend together and that lifetime is supposed to be full of happiness, not regret.", he replied.

Yor smiled, "I understand that... you are so wise... so smart... I am so grateful to have a partner like you, Loid-san. Hats off to a true man like you."

Loid smiled, "I am the best... because you make me the best. Now... I must leave before it's too late."

"Well, you're not leaving me without a hug.", she pulled him in for a hug.

————————————

"Let me ask this once again.... How the hell do you expect me to trust you...?", Loid screamed.

"How the hell are you both the Gardener and Black Buck at the same time... I don't fucking understand."

Yes, Loid had gone to the garden to meet with the gardener and settle the whole scenario once and for all.

"First of all, Mr.Forger, please refrain from screaming whilst you're standing in my precious garden and secondly, give me a chance to explain. The Garden is nothing but a sub division of WISE made to do the most dangerous and the most dirty work that can under no circumstances ever be linked to Westallis' intelligence or Westallis as a country itself. And thirdly, as to your concern, yes. Even though as Black Buck, I knew about your mission... I still ordered Thorn Princess to go and guard the venue. Why... you may be asking?"

Loid replied, "That's exactly what I'm asking."

The gardener smiled, "Come on, Twilight. You too have been in this game for too long... you know the truth. Things need to be done to make other things seem real."