Chapter 1 - Prologue

Pokemon. These fascinating creatures appeared in our world 3 years before I was born, as they took over the world with their uses in construction, farming, hunting, and various other things they were put into the White Rooms curriculum. While they never gambled on actually allowing me to battle or interact with them I did learn about mostly everything else revolving them.

While not possible right now I want to be able to interact and be a Pokemon trainer. Pokemon are unlike anything else in this world and for that reason is why they intrigue me so deeply, they have the ability to create and use the elements along with restoring forests and lakes, they hold so much power and yet we control them.

These white walls may trap me for now, but when I am finally free of this white hell I will become a Pokemon trainer, although I'm not sure which Pokemon I would chose due to varying strength differences. That brings me on to another topic. Are all Pokemon equal in some sense? Most people would say no and that it's ridiculous to believe that. I personally agree with them.

Various things play into a Pokemons strength, such as type advantages and disadvantages. These allow them to survive attacks comfortably that would otherwise result in a KO, for example a Geodude is completely immune to electric attacks and poison attacks only do a fourth of what they should.

This allows most battles to almost entirely rely on type advantages. Even ignoring type advantages and disadvantages all Pokemon have different things contributing to their strength, one of these things is base stat total. Another example involves two of the Kanto starters, Charmander, the fire starter, had a base stat total of 309, while Squirtle, the water starter, has a base stat total of 314. This difference along with Charmander having a weakness to water will always mean that Squirtle should win any battle. Throughout all of my learning of Pokemon I have come to the conclusion that some Pokemon are born strong, while others simply aren't. It may be cruel and unfair but that is the truth.

AN

Word count: 341

Very short chapter obviously, this was just to show his fascination and thoughts on Pokemon. The next chapter will most likely just be the bus ride and entrance ceremony. When I write the next chapter depends on feedback, at most a day or two.

If you have any suggestions for anything like team members for characters or ships or anything like that just comment it