Chapter 24 - Three Prodigies collide. Pt1

Apparently our little match had somehow been made into a very big thing.  I'm not entirely sure who told everyone but one way or another, the battlegrounds were filled up with students and staff members alike.

Why is Chabiyshira here?

Entering the battlegrounds and walking over to Ethan and Brendan I heard a variety of comments.

"Gold and Ayanokouji battling is gonna be so exciting!"

"I know but who's the Brendan guy?"

"Seeing those three battle will be interesting, fufufu."

Fufufu?

"Gold is daddy material!"

???

"They can double team me!"

?????????

"It's a big crowd right!" Ethan excitedly said.

"I'm excited for this! It's been awhile since I faced anyone good!" Brendan exclaimed.

I can't tell if he's insulting Ryueen or not.

"You two ready?" I asked.

"You bet!" Ethan said.

"I'm more than ready!" Brendan followed up.

"We're doing 3 each right?" I asked.

I'd gladly do a full 6v6 against either of them alone but at the same time it's simply too much. Very interesting but something that can't happen.

"That's what I assumed." Ethan said.

"Then it's good with me!" Brendan exclaimed.

Three each makes the battles more meaningful and allows it be our aces. It's more exciting for the fans and more exciting for us.

"Can we all agree to wait to send out another Pokemon until one is left?" I asked.

"Yeah for sure!" Ethan exclaimed.

"The exception is after there's two new ones right?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." I answered

Brendan simply nodded his head with an energetic smile on his face and his feet tapping the ground. He's really excited for this.

What I meant when I asked that question was that if one persons Pokemon is knocked out, that they will have to wait to send out a fresh Pokemon until another Pokemon is knocked out.

This will prevent a new untouched Pokemon interrupting an intense battle between the other two. Nobody wants to see something like that and it makes the battles more intense as it's essentially going to be 3 straight 1v1v1s.

What Ethan meant was when the last standing Pokemon from last 'round' is knocked out by the new ones we can send out a new Pokemon before having to wait. This makes it so the battles will be fresh and not damaged VS. non damaged.

These two are eerily similar. Speaking to Brendan is like talking to Ethan on a sugar rush. I'm saying this out of experience, Ethan got a sugar rush once and I left with multiple burns from Quilava.

"ARE YOU READY?!" Professor Kukuis familiar voice called out.

"YES!!"

We all got to our own areas on the field, we were in a triangle type shape. Brendan and I took the normal designated spot while Ethan was in the middle of the sideline.

"ON OUR RED SIDE IT IS NONE OTHER THAN AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA THE 'MONOTONE MONARCH'!"  Kukui called out.