Chapter 39 - Sports Festival and Regional Exam?

I was cleared by the nurse to be able to return to school today, unfortunately I had missed two days of school. I had fainted as a result of Greninja fainting during Bond Phenomenon and attempting to use Mega Evolution directly after.

It makes sense for that to have happened, using the Bond Phenomenon is tiring by itself, during it I feel every attack the exact same way Greninja does, we effectively share a body while using it, due to Manabu using Explosion I was essentially hit with a point black Explosion from a Mega Metagross while already being fatigued. Then shortly after I had attempted to use Mega Evolution, which also takes a decent amount of energy and my body couldn't handle the strain of it.

After being put through an annoying amount of tests and them examining me, I was cleared to return.

'Slide'

I slid open the door to my classroom and walked in, immediately most of my classmates either got up or yelled something out.

"Are you okay?!" Sato exclaimed.

"Is there anything we can do?" Matsuhita asked.

"I told you all he wasn't that strong! I could definitely beat him!" Yamauchi yelled out, to which he was quickly met with glares of my classmates which promptly shut him up.

Hirata had put his hand up to quiet the class, "I'm glad to see you're okay; Do you have any injuries we should be wary of?" Hirata asked.

It was actually a good question, one I wasn't expecting anybody to ask. Shaking my head I answered, "No, I just put too much stress on my body. There's no physical injuries."

Hirata let out a sigh of relief before speaking, "I'm glad you're okay."

'Ring'

Hearing the bell signaling the start of our class I walked back to my desk, the stares of my classmates still lingering.

Chabashira walked in with a large amount of pamphlets in her hand, noticing me she spoke out, "Ayanokouji, don't worry about the Class Points, Horikita Manabu has paid off your missed days."

I'll have to thank him later.

"Now, shortly I'll be handing out pamphlets. These pamphlets will tell you of the upcoming special exam. I'll briefly go over it but the details will be explained in depth in the pamphlet." Chabashira said.

Before she was able to continue there were shouts of complaints and questions.

"We just got back from the island!"

"Another one already?!"

"This isn't fair!"

Chabashira cleared her throat to make the class be quiet before continuing, "The special exam is a sports festival, it's nothing out of the ordinary. There will be no Pokemon involved but rather just Class against Class." She started as she handed stacks of the pamphlets to the front to get passed back.

"There will be two teams, the details of how these teams are split will be in the pamphlets. This competition will spread across all of the years. Please read the pamphlets when they reach you."

As the pamphlet reaches me I started reading, it's a rather interesting exam. It is something out of the ordinary, apparently Chabashira still enjoys lying to her students.

(The info below is copied from the Cold
Eyes fic by Crystalcursed , if it's wrong please lmk, I don't have anyway to see the official volumes and therefore I rely on different fics to give me the rules for exams.)