Chapter 34 - A Mega Battle!

"Welcome back students. Congratulations on overtaking Class C. If you have a brain then you'll know that means you are now the new Class C." Chabiyshira congratulated us.

The class broke out into cheers and various comments.

"That means more points!" Ike exclaimed.

"I can buy new clothes now!" Sato excitedly said.

"It's all because of Ayanokouji!" Matsuhita claimed.

She was right obviously, if I hadn't taken control of the class than most of the students in this class would most likely have dropped out by now. They may have started with even less Class Points when May 1st came and the island exam and most likely coordinator exam also would've been lost.

"Ahem- Now that we've gone over that please head to the Pokemon laboratory. Professor Oak and Professor Sycamore will be your teachers for the day." Chabiyshira said.

While walking over the laboratory Horikita took my side and asked me something.

"Ayanokouji, would you mind accompanying me to a movie tonight?" She asked.

Huh? Is THE Horikita Suzune really asking me out on a date?

"Sure, what movie?" I asked.

"Uhm, we-well." Horikita started.

Is she embarrassed of the movie she wants to watch?

"It's, uhh-. it's Jurassic World. It came out today and I really want to see it!" She bursted out.

(Jurassic World would have actually came out around this time in cote)

Is the ice queen Horikita a dinosaur lover?

"Horikita; were you a dinosaur kid?" I asked.

I was quickly met with a compass flying towards my arm. I caught it and took it from her hands.

"What time do you want to go?" I asked.

Horikita snatched her compass back from my hands and answered.

"After school."

————————————————————————-

Arriving at the familiar white laboratory I saw Professor Oak waiting out front with who I assume was Professor Sycamore.

Sycamore was a rather young professor, most likely in his late 20s or early 30s. He had long black hair and a white coat on, similar to the one Oak had on.

"It's nice to see you all again! Please follow us inside, afterwards we will return back outside for a quick demonstration and battle!" Oak exclaimed.

Demonstration?

Entering the laboratory Professor Sycamore  called out.

"Please everyone line up for me!" Sycamore called out.

The laboratory was very large, easily fitting all 40 students in the opening room allowing us to line up effortlessly.

"Hirata Yosuke, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Matsuhita Chiaki, Horikita Suzune, and Koenji Rokusuke, please step forward."

Hm?

We all stepped forward and lab assistants walked towards us, each with a case in hand. For some reason however, my lab assistant had two cases.

'Snap'

Professor Sycamore snapped his fingers and the assistants opened up the cases.

They'd go this far?