Chapter 13- I won't ebver forbget this Kiki

Kiki's POV

"Kiki what are you doing?" I look up from my phone to see Harry standing by the door of the back of the bus.

"I am reading," I tell him plainly but I couldn't help but feel the small heat go to my check as I look back down to my phone and lock it.

Harry's face goes into a wicked smile as he moves closer to me so he was standing right over me making me feel all the more smaller. "What type of book? By the looks of it I bet it's smut even though you are super innocent," at what Harry said my eyes widen. Did he seriously think I would read books like that just ew.

"Ew Harry I don't read that stuff," I screech then hit Harry weakly on the chest. His such a dick but his my friend and I know he is just joking.

"Then what are you reading?"

I didn't want to answer him but I knew he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him so in a small weak voice I answer his question, "it's a Harry Styles fan fiction."

I look right into Harry's eyes as I watch all the colour drain from his face. Well that wasn't the reaction I  was expecting but even worse. Does he think I like him like that now? Fuck I am scared what he is thinking now.

Harry finally chokes out, "w-why in hell are you r-r-reading that!"

Shrugging my shoulders I sit back as I watch Harry stumble back a bit, "I promised a friend I would read it for her plus don't feel all that because I am reading a fan fiction on you I read a bunch of other fan fictions like my favourite being Andy Biersack. Now that is one sexy pice of meat. I would be nice and dirty for him any day." I winked at Harry who's expression changed from relief to pail fast again.

"Kiki what the hell you're supposed to be innocent!"

Opening my phone to a pic of Andy I shove the phone in Harry's face, "I am innocent just not for my hubby Andy. Look at him he is so fucking hot!"

Harry let out a little chuckle finally gaining colour back into his face as he pushes the phone from his face, "you are so weird."

"You won't want it ether way."

"You are right about that one."

Harry and I just looked at each other like we were having a moment. I like this it didn't feel awkward it just felt right as we smile at each other. I may be weird but Harry can have his share of weird too and I wouldn't have ether way also.

Harry let one rip cutting the silence between us making me screech, "Harry what the hell that is so gross. AH THAT SMELLS!" I jump up but he grabs hold of me tightly to him stopping me from running from the smell of rotten eggs, "HARRY LET GO OF ME YOU EVIL DICK!"

"Nope!" I did an evil laugh like in the movies.

"I think I am going to be sick," I try to hold my nose but he holds onto my hands. I tried to thrash around until I notice everyone laughing from down the bus. I shouted for help but they just laughed saying that don't want to take a whiff of what Harry let out. Who gave this boy eggs anyways?

April's POV

We couldn't stop laughing from the seen before us but we took it upon ourselves not to interferer. They looked like damn good friends from here and I really wanted them to make memories before all this is gone. It won't be long until summer is over and we have all gotten to know each other so well I wanted to make as much of it as posable.

We are going to Australia in three days so I know Kiki is getting happy to introduce us all to her family and I know of one boy who will gladly want to see more of Kiki's life. He keeps it quiet but we all know he wants her. I just hope he does the right thing and take her before a certain boy takes her before him.