Chapter 4-I just imagined everyone naked!

Kiki’s POV

“Like hell I am wearing a dress!” I screamed while running away from April’s sister.

“Come on you might get to talk to the boys again and you need to look sexy!” Savanah yelled while chasing me around with a black demon dress in her hand.

“Why da hell do I want them to think I am sexy!?” I retorted not really wanting to look sexy.

“Because who doesn’t want one of the boys to fall in love with them.” Savanah stopped chasing me as she daydreamed. I stopped running and cached my breath. Damn PE teacher was right I am a very unfit girl.

“I don’t want them to love me I AM A FOOPEN MINI FAN NOT A GIRL THAT WANTS TO MARRY THEM!” I cried out when I finally got my breath back.

“Why do you always say Foop?” Savanah asked.

“Well I feel dirty saying Fuck and I can’t really say that so I watched Tobuscus and he says Foop so now I just say Foop without thinking because I can say that easier.” I said forget the whole dress fiasco.

“Oh, Um I don’t know who Tobuscus is.” I roll my eyes at Savanah. Of course she doesn’t only YouTube nerds like me do.

“He is a YouTuber and that is all you need to know.” I smile and then walk to April’s room. Damn girl be chancing me around the house and that is so not cool.

“So no dress than?” Savanah asked catching up with me.

“Yes not dress. I will just wear shorts and a stylish baggy T-shit.” Savanah smiled and nodded.

“You guys are so lucky I wish I could go but maybe next time.” Savanah gave me a closed eye grin and I grinned just as bright back.

“To tell you the truth I don’t really want to go because they aren’t really my thing but I want to go for April. Plus if Harry never squished me we wouldn’t be going.” I laughed at the memory of the damn skinny ass baboon that weighs like a tone.

“Does Harry smell good?” Savanah asked making my eyes go wide and weirded out.

“Da hell girl why would I want to smell him and why in hell do you want to know! Damn girl I thought I was weird.” I screamed making Savanah laugh.

“I like you.”

“Ya better or all the elephants will be eating ya monkey brains.” I said not making any sense at all.

“Okay then.” Savanah giggled, “Well I have to do stuff so have fun for me will ya.”

“Sure I will try and we shall tell you if Harry is a chipmunk or not.” I said while walking into April’s room.

“Got out of wearing a dress?” April asked right behind me making me scream and jump.

“Damn Boo don’t scare me and yes I got out of it.” I put my hand to my heart. “Its okay heart you shall still live for the cats we shall love when we grow old.”

“Weirder and weirder, I never knew it was possible.” April said looking at me with a weird as smile.

“Oh quiet April we have to get ready or we will be late.” I said going to my bag full of clothes. I could hear April giggle as I looked through the clothes but I ignored her. “Damn I can’t find anything worth wearing to a concert!” I cried.

“Don’t worry you will find something.” I look up the April to see she has got her clothes already. “Well I’m going to have a shower now.” I nod to her and continued looking for something to wear.