Chapter 5-One Direction has my phone!

April’s POV

“Here goat-y goat-y goat-y.” I called to the demon goat with my Oreo in his mouth. It was the last Oreo on the plant as the Oreo God had said to me and the goat stole it from me.

The goat finally stopped and turned to me so I stopped to make sure he didn’t eat the Oreo. “That’s what I thought. Now give me the Oreo and I won’t push you into the milk river.” I eyed the goat down as we both looked at the milk river and then back to each other.

“You’re a goat you’re supposed to eat grass not Oreos-“ but I stopped myself because the grass was chocolate. “Damn goat the grass is chocolate eat that not my Oreo!”

The goat looked me straight in the eye as he ate the Oreo and did a little goat noises. “Nooo this isn’t a dream it is a nightmare!” I cried getting on my knees a started crying over the last Oreo on the planet.

The goat walked up to me while making goat noises then stopped right at my teary face. “You fucking bitch of a goat ate it,” I wailed.

“Wake up!” The goat screamed sounding a little like Kiki.

“Goat did you eat Kiki too?” I wailed harder.

“No you ninny WAKE THE FUCK UP!” The goat screamed louder.

“Kiki I will save you!” I screamed while trying to pray the goat’s mouth open.

“Stop you nitwit! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY MOUTH!” I opened my eyes to see I was trying to open Kiki’s mouth. Oops I don’t think I should think of Kiki like a goat anymore-wait that means Kiki stole the last Oreo….wait that was a dream.

Thank the Oreo Gods.

“Why did you wake me up at…” I grab my phone to check the time. “…eight o’clock in the morning?” I groaned while rubbing my eyes like what just happened did not happened. No point in talking about it.

“Well I fucking lost my phone and I have everything on it! I don’t even have a lock on it!” She cried and was pulling at her hair like she was going to rip it out any second.

“You don’t swear why are you swearing?” Was all I said which was dumb of me.

“Well I am really angry and need my phone.” She started running around the room throwing things everywhere. Wow now she looks like a stereotypical teenage girl that has gone without her phone for weeks but for Kiki’s case it is just a day. “Help me find it!”

I jumped out of the bed and ran around the house trying to find Kiki’s iPhone 5s. She really does like her apple produces doesn’t she.

I finally gave up trying to find Kiki’s phone so I went back to my room to see Kiki crying. I ran to Kiki and patted her back softly, “Shh Kiki everything will be alright.”

“But I had everything on my phone. It took me forever to save up for a-and I have no lock on it.” I sigh as she sucked up her tears.

“When was the last time you saw it?” I asked trying to help as much as I can.

“A-at the concert when I was eating all the food.” She sat up and looked at my face scared and angry. “Those evil pommy bastards-“

I cut her off. “We don’t know if they have it. You must have left it there but if you want we can call you phone and see if anyone picks it up but if no one picks it up we will drive back and ask someone if we can see if the phone is there.” I tried to make light of the mood.

Kiki sighed angrily taking my phone and calling her number. She put the phone on loud speaker and we waited for someone to pick up. No one picked up and I listened to Kiki’s voice mail thing, “if I didn’t pick up I am ether on Youtube, on Wattpad, eating skittles or just too lazy to pick up so leave a message after the cow!” I laughed and Kiki groaned.