Chapter 11-soberry Zabbyn!

Kiki's POV

Skipping along the hotel hall with Boo looking for our room for the week I sing the new song from Black Veil Brides, Devil in the mirror, it's my favorite song at the moment by them. But then again I have other songs I like from them a lot too it is just so hard to pick.

"401 this is it!" Boo chimed in stopping my dazed singing.

"Hey we are across you two," Zayn piped up next to me with Harry opening the door behind him.

Smiling I respond, "party in Boo's and I's room....wait scratch that we would probably get noise complaints."

"Kiki I suggest you keep you voice down now or you'll defiantly get in trouble, I can hear you from two doors down already." Louis yelled across the hall.

"Sorry!" I yell back.

"Stop yelling some people have kids down this hall!" Some random stranger yelled out across the hall all the way back. And who the hell has kids sleeping in the middle of the day anyways...well unless it is an baby.

"Sorry ma'am," I put my hand up in a sorry possession.

"Only Kiki can get in trouble the first day at a hotel," Harry chuckled as he let Zayn in their room.

"Hey I can be just like Kiki so not only Kiki can do it," April pouts crossing her arms like a little kid.

"True that Boo, you can be just as troublesome as me," I giggled waving to Harry goodbye and went into the room that April opened up for us.

"Guess what Kiki," April said as we walk into the room.

"We get to sleep on real beds?" I suggested with a big smile on my face, "I can't wait for a real bed."

"Yes it's gonna be so warm and nice and we get a bath too and a hot shower!" April jumped up and down squealing happily.

Jumping up and down with her I stop and the suggest, "bed test!" Before I can explain myself I jump onto the bed and sigh in relief, "yep bed test is successful." I snuggle into the bed that I now clam mine since it's closer to the window. I am a window person so I like sleeping on the side of the window.

Sitting up on the bed I could see April about to say something but then there was a knock on the door. Not wanting to open the door I stayed on the bed watching April with an eyebrow raised.

April finally sighed from the stare off and walked over to the door and opened it. From what I can see it was Niall. April and him exchanged a few words then April let Niall in.

Sitting on Aprils bed Niall said, "so we have today off then tomorrow we have signing's so you can come if you want but trust me it get crazy sometimes."

Thinking about what he said I reply, "that would be fun though."

"Of course it would be fun for you," Boo giggled and sat on the couch in the room so we were in a circle.

"Anyways other than that Louis and Liam said they wanted to go out and eat lunch for today if you girls are okay with that or do you girls already have plans," Niall sat on Aprils bed like me now as he spoke and crossed his legs like me.

Thinking about what he said I reply, "I don't wanna got," but as I said that April said, "sure sounds fun."

Confused Niall's eyes went into slits, "so what is it?"

"Um April can go with you guys but I want to go sight seeing," I sighed since I've been feeling so cramped always being with the boys. I came to America for a Holiday not to be cooped up in a bus.