Chapter 1-wonderful Texas of-bloody hell it is hot out here

Kiki's POV

"Off to Texas the wonderful Texas of-BLOODY HELL IT IS HOT OUT HERE!" I screamed as I ran back into the airport. There is no way I am going back out there.

Wait I am Australian I can do this I have been to Queensland at its hottest, I can conquer this. This is just a minor setback this will not stop my little vacation away from home.

I have come this far all by myself and I thought I was going to die. I am not an independent person so this is a big step for me. Getting on the plane was fine but trying to talk to people was so hard.

I take my skittles out of my bag pack and eat a bunch of them and put the rest back. I am going to be like Popeye the Sailor Man but with skittles. I will take on the world of the hot.

Ahh this is going to be hard I am from the wetlands of Australia in the cost. Why God why?

"For skittles and man-I mean wattpad kind!" I yelled out and charge out the doors of the airport. "No I can't do it I CHANGE MY MIND." I yelled looking back to the airport doors. "No I have to do it, this is my vacation?" I talked back to myself.

"May the skittle Gods look after me as I go into the world of the hot." I spoke to myself earning me some onlookers so I yelled at them. "What have you never seen a Australian European girl talk to herself and cry to the skittle God if not than you have just lived." That got them to scurry away like they just seen a made women.

Wait I am a made women...well actually I'm just random and crazy.

"Ahh Kiki just get over it get a taxi so I can go to the hotel room." I spoke to myself. Yes if you haven't noticed I talk to myself a lot but that is just because I am cool. Who doesn't have conversations with themselves and answer back to themselves?

I wave down a taxi and hope in and told the good sire where to go. I open my awesome dark green bag that had army camouflage print in the inside. I love this bag but in school my friends nuggeted it a lot.

Nuggeting a bag is just taking everything out of the back, turning it inside out and putting everything back in while closing it up. It sucks because I am the one that has to put it back how it is supposed to be.

I look through my bag trying to fine my very old iPod which is the one with no camera. Me being an Apple expert and all made the iPod not die on me when they only live for three to two years I made mine live to four and a half year.

You see in the two and a half year mark my iPod stopped working but I fixed it and got it working again.

"iPod iPod iPod where are thy iPod." I sing songed while looking through my bag. "Ah there you are my lovely iPod you." I screamed out which made the taxi driver swerve a little.

Oops.

I pull out my earphones and plug them into my iPod and put my iPod in shuffle. I like being spontaneous. Ooo and guess what song came on.

MY FAVE WEIRD SONG 'CANDY LAND' BY BLOODY ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

You know I can't help but sing out loud at the moment even if my voice isn't the best but I love this song at the moment. It is just so not right and weird which I love.

I start to sing the choirs out loud.

"Welcome to candy land!

I'll split your ass in two,

So take me by my hand;

Lick it up,

Slide it down,

And satisfy my sweet tooth!

Welcome to candy land!

You'll want to fuck me twice,