Chapter 16-she came with us so she leaves with us

Kiki's POV

Last night when we got to the hotel I ignored everyone because I was that damn tired and went straight to my room. The bed felt so soft and welcoming as I slept last night with the biggest grin on my face.

I was happy to be back in Australia and everything felt like they were falling into place. Maybe once this tour is over the boys can continue to be my friend. When they tour to Australia or randomly come here I can hang with them.

Wishful thinking but there is always hope.

The boys all want to hang out today before the first Australian concert starts tomorrow so April and I agreed to going out for a bite then going clubbing. They told us they were going to give us there type of night out that we were not capable of affording.

April didn't like that they wanted to spend so much money on one night but I was all in for it. I wasn't trying to be a bitch and use them I just wanted to make memories in more ways than one.

April and I did our shopping for the night in the city of Melbourne. The boys wanted to give us money but we convinced them that the night planned is all the money we are taking from them. So we bought our own outfits and so on.

It was fun to shop with April even though I wasn't one for clothing shopping but April was an exception. She was slowly becoming a friend of one I could hold dear and with me my whole life. I might do foolish things but she is becoming that person who could forgive me.

I smile at myself in the mirror as I apply my make-up for the night. I felt beautiful today for the first time ever. I felt like I could have any boy in the world if they would take me. I felt like April and I will be together forever.

But mostly I felt like these were the best days of my life.

Maybe it's the glow of happiness that's making me look the way I do or maybe because I am blind and is self centred.

It still hurts to know I am that type of person but today will be a day of celebrations of friendship. Celebrations of this amazing tour. Celebrations of this wonderful adventure...

"Boo Bear do you know where my shoes are?" April's voice cut of my train of thoughts as I could see in the reflection in the mirror her head popped out of behind the bathroom door. Smiling slightly at the sight of her in the mirror I turn and point at her hands holding the purple high heels. The heels matched her purple and black cocktail dress, the dress was not too fancy yet not too sluty for the club. She was beautiful.

As for me I wore plain black skin tight cocktail dress reaching mid thigh. It showed all assists even if it did show a bit of belly but my boobs were a great size to take all eyes from a little of a bump on my belly. I was not a flat belly girl and I knew that but I could always try. The rest of my outfit was black and silver but to make myself a little less fancy and a little more fun I added a choker necklace which worked well and a leather jackets since it was winter here in Australia. Melbourne is a place in Australia thats closer south so it's much more chilly here than in Sydney.

"God I'm so dumb of course I am holding my damn shoes. I guess I'm just jittery for tonight," April laughed awkwardly bright red in the face.

Walking us to the main room I place her on the bed with a soft smile, "Boo it's okay and it's legal to drink in Australia-"

"That's not why I feel like this. It's just this is the first time Niall and I," she paused blushing slightly, "uh...it's the first time Niall and I will be officially seen out together and I am scared. My family will see it and I'll be the laugh of the world. They'll be saying 'how is she going out with him she's so boring and ugly'."