Chapter 3 - Charmander and Introductions!

I finally arrived at the door of my class for the next 3 years, Class 1-D. I slide open the door and saw at least two dozen students in here already. Almost every student was in a group already and happily conversing, I hope I'll find my own group some day. I found my seat in the far corner of the class by the window. It's a beautiful sight it truly is, there was flock of Pidgeys flying towards the ocean, the wind and leaves falling just made everything come together.

"What an unfortunate coincidence" I turned to see the same red eyed girl from earlier staring at me with an unnecessary amount of disgust.

"The feelings mutual."

With that our very short conversation ended and she sat down and started reading once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman eventually entered the classroom as the bell rang. She seemed like an aged version of my ever so moody seat mate. She appears to be around 30 and had a look of aloofness, she was wearing a suit in contrast to our school uniforms.

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chiyabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history, this year I will also be teaching Pokemon studies. At this school we do not change teachers or classrooms each year. That means for the next three years I will be acting as your homeroom teacher. I hope to get to know all of you well, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide."

The admission guide was passed back to the students in the back, these were the same papers I received upon being enrolled here.

The school here was vastly different from other schools across the country. Students here were required to stay and live on campus for all 3 years, excluding sports of course. The students were to stay in dormitories that were on campus. Along with this contact with the outside was strictly forbidden outside of special cases.

Luckily for students and staff the campus was comparable to a miniature city. There was the ever famous Safari Zone, along with a mall. The mall had everything anybody could need, the mall has electronic stores, grocery stores, and game stores along with many others for necessities. In the realm of entertainment the mall has karaoke, cafes, movie theaters, and arcades. The campus was over 800,000 square meters, this is comparable to many small towns.

The school boasted another unique feature, this feature was the S System.

"I will now hand out you student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and many other things. It is essentially a credit card. However, it is imperative you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school you can buy anything with your points. Anything that is on school premises is available for purchase with points/"

These points were called private points, they were loaded onto our student ID cards. They essential acted as Yen, it was the schools own special currency.

"Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. The method is simple, so you shouldn't get confused. Points are automatically deposited into your accounts on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points already for this month. Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen. No further explanation should be necessary."

And with that the classroom erupted.

But something was off to me. The teacher had only mentioned this month's deposit, which led me to believe our points could change.