Rebel 4

"Sarah Cameron, you aren't some secret interior designer are you?" I giggled, still feeling the effects of the goon juice. 

She turned to me, looking very flattered, "Lucy Routledge, did you just compliment me?" She put her hand to her chest and smiled mockingly. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself." I laughed and walked away. My eyes traveled around the room. Massive white pillars framed a beautiful window seat with views of the ocean. The curtains are a warm yellow, obviously to highlight the sunsets she must get to see. A dainty vanity sat to the right of the window, with an antique mirror that formed into an arch at the top. Everything was so lived in and loved yet clean and almost royal-like. She was a princess. 

"May I?" I asked and gestured to the window seat. I needed to see how soft the pillows were. 

"Course." She replied, busy looking through her closet for an appropriate 'get-together' outfit. 

It was late afternoon at this point, the sun wasn't quite setting but the golden hour was in full bloom. The beach was stunning, with crisp white sand for what seemed like miles. I let the view incapsulate my mind, I was lost, on an inhabited island- far away from anything. 

"Okay help. I need your opinion." Sarah spoke from behind me. I was off with the fairies. 

"Huh- What?" I turned to face her, "Oh. White shorts with that top. It'll make you look super tan." She was standing at the door with a stunning light blue tube top, It had a small bit of lace around the chest. 

"You think?" She replied and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh, you know what! I have the perfect dress for you to wear." She quickly dove into the millions of clothes she had and pulled out a white sundress. 

"Nope. Not wearing a dress. That is destined for disaster." I laughed and walked over to her. It was gorgeous- obviously- small yellow flowers covered the whole thing and a low v-neck made it flattering. I would definitely make a fool of myself if I wore it. 

"Oh, you so are wearing it. It's secure, don't worry." She turned it around to reveal the ties at the back. "See. No nip slipping tonight." She laughed and threw it at me.

"Okay. Fine, but if anything happens I have free reign on your closet." I smiled and walked away to change.

"Nothing will happen, but deal." She replied.

-

Was drinking at Sarah Cameron's house with all of the rich kids a good idea? Probably not. Was hooking up with her older brother a good idea? Definitely not. 

But there I was, sitting in the biggest hot tub I'd ever imagined, playing truth or dare with everyone. Kelice had brought over more of his concoction with two boxes of white claws for us to share. Sarah handed me a drink and sat opposite me, with Topper beside her. I had positioned myself with an empty seat between me and Connor, thinking that would be a good idea. I was wrong. 

"Okay let's get into it then," Topper announced as he opened another drink. "I'm going to assume the pogue knows the rules of this game then?" He chuckled to himself. 

"Yes Topper, I'm aware." I giggled, "How about I start us off?" 

"Go on then Princess," Kelice replied with a big grin on his face. 

"Ha, I'm far from a Princess but thank you. Um," I thought for a moment before locking eyes with Sarah. "Truth or dare Cameron." A grin had found its way on my face. This was gonna be good.

"Oh, you little fucker, Truth." She replied. 

I thought for a moment, what would I want to know about the Sarah Cameron? "How big is it?" 

"What? How big is what?" She giggled as the realization hit, "OH MY- Um." She laughed again.

"What? What does she mean?" Topper questioned Sarah. She had turned bright pink.

"It's not small. That's all I'm saying." She laughed again.

"You have to drink then, you know the rules." I was chuckling at this point. 

Topper's face dropped. He'd finally caught on. "Lucy you fuck. That's so none of your business..." he kept going but I was laughing so hard I couldn't hear him.

Sarah was laughing uncontrollably too, and took a long drink from her can before continuing the game. "My turn then," She cut Topper off. "Don't know how I'll follow that one up. Uh... Kelice." 

 "Shit." He replied, "I always start on a dare you know this Sarah." He sighed. 

"I dare you to give the newbie a lap dance." She was giggling uncontrollably. 

I replied on Kelice's behalf, "Oh no, I do not consent to this." He was already standing at this point.

"I'm so sorry, can't back down on a dare. It's against my beliefs." It was already happening before I could object. Topper had pulled out his phone, started playing the soundtrack from Magic Mike, and secretly recorded the whole interaction. Kelice was too busy shaking his ass on me to realize and I couldn't see past him. 

As this wonderful act is playing out, I hear a deep voice from behind me start laughing. "Okay make some room I'm joining in on this fuck fest." Kelice sat back down next to Topper and dapped up Connor.

"Pleased with yourself?" Sarah laughed. "Rafe can you grab me and Lucy another drink while you're up." 

Kelice continued the game by asking Connor some stupid truth while I was getting squished up against Rafe. His elbow was digging into my side so I shuffled myself further away. "Don't move away." He spoke softly and placed his arm around me. My bare skin against his was shiver-inducing, I was frozen and wasn't upset about it. 

The game had continued and it was now Topper's turn to ask someone. "Rafe," He asked but Rafe wasn't paying attention. He was busy staring at me. "Man. Truth or dare." He finally looked at Topper.

"Dare." He spoke confidently, "Don't fuck around Top or I'll do you worse." He warned.

"Okay, Okay. Why don't you and Lucy go for a little walk?" He spoke with the biggest smirk I'd ever seen. "Up to you, could be to your bedroom or back to her side of the island. Up to you." 

"Topper! That's so not okay." Sarah argued. "She's my friend, don't be rude." 

"It's okay, I'll go for a walk," I spoke quickly, so I wouldn't stop myself mid-sentence. I got out and put my dress back on over my wet bikini. 

"Let's go then," Rafe announced.