He Gets Jealous When Another Superstar Talks To You

©
Thanks to BooYouWhooore_
-
Kevin Owens- "Have you seen Kevin?" You ask several superstars. ''Yeah I think he's at catering.'' Answers Bad News Barrett. ''Thanks'' you say and head off. As you get there you see him sitting at a table by himself typing on his phone. ''Hey babe!'' You call to him. He looks up at you and then looks back down ignoring you. You're taken aback and walk over to where he's sitting. ''What's wrong?" You ask him. ''I know you are cheating on me.'' He growls. ''What are you talking about?" You ask getting frustrated. ''I saw you talking to Cesaro.'' He says angrily. ''He was just telling me where everything was backstage.'' You explain. His face starts to turn a bright red. You try to hold in a laugh. ''I would never cheat on you.'' You say and kiss him on the lips. You pull away and his eyes are closed and he has a huge smile on his face.

Sheamus- "Yeah I like to show off" Dolph says and we both laugh. In the corner of your eye you see someone storming toward us. You turn your head and Sheamus is standing there. "Hi how was your-" You try to say but he interrupts you. "Can I talk to you in private?" He says eyeing Dolph. "Sure" you say and follow him to a empty hallway. "Why are you flirting with Dolph? Do you not want to be with me anymore?" He asks, his tone upset and sad. "No we were just talking about his new storyline and ring attire." You explain to him. "Do you not want to be with me because I'm too ugly and a lot older than you?" He asks you. You can tell he is referring to his new look and your large age gap. "Don't be silly. I loved you when you didn't shave your head. I would love you even if you were 60... Which would be really weird." You say and you both laugh. "Let's go back to the hotel." You say with a wink. You both grab your stuff and head back to the hotel to have a good night. ;)

Sami Zayn- Right now you were on your way to your boyfriend Sami's house trying to convince him that you never cheated on him. Tyler Breeze told Sami that you were cheating on him. You open the door to his house with a spare key. As you entered he was nowhere insight. You walked over to his bedroom and opened his door. Sami was lying down on his bed. "Sami?" You called out to him. He didn't say anything. As your walked over to him and got closer you could see the faint tears on his face, and the red and puffiness of his eyes. "Can I sit?" You ask him, he nods. After a brief silence he breaks it. "Is it true?" He asks with hope in his eyes. "Of course not! I love you and only you. Tyler is just looking to mess with people's lives up and start drama." You explain. He let's out a sigh of relief. "Come cuddle with me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. You smile and take off your shoes. You get under the blankets and he spoons you, both of you enjoying a lazy day together.

Finn Balór- Your friends Enzo and Cass were talking to you. You haven't seen Finn since you two came to the arena together. Cass points him out and you see him covered in paint already. He looks at you and smiles, the he sees your with Enzo and Cass and his smile fades and he walks away. "What's up with Finn? Enzo asks. "He's been acting kind of strange." You say. "You should go talk to him." Cass tells me. You nod and walk towards the direction he went in. You walk down a empty hallway and see him stretching. "Finn?" You call to him. He looks up at you and stares at me, as for me to talk. "What's wrong?" You ask curiously. "Nothing" he shrugs. Finn was never one to complain for share his feelings. "Is it about me talking to other superstars?" You ask, he doesn't answer so you know it is. "They are just friends, I only want to be with you." You say and wrap your arms around him. "I'm sorry" he says and leans down to kiss you.

Dean Ambrose- You and a few other superstars were waiting to get your matches and parts for Smackdown tonight. As you all made small talk, the other superstars stop talking and walk walk away quickly. You turn around and there stands your boyfriend with a lunitic look on his face. "Dean!" You groan. "What? No other man should talk to you. Your MINE!" He says and brings you in for a rough kiss.
-
I'm two days late but oh well. FINN WON THE TITLE!!!
Only a TRUE Wwe fan would wake up at 4 in the morning to watch The Beast In The East (me).