He Slaps Your Butt In Public Part 3 (REAL)

Sheamus- Sheamus harshly slams the room card into the slot. After a second or so the light on the door handle flashes green. He pushes the door open and let's me in. I place my suit case my the window that overviews the city we were staying in for RAW. The beautiful lights gotten my full attention, as I leaned by the window taking in the scenic view.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by a large pair of pasty arms wrapping around me. Sheamus is already breathing hard, he starts to lean down. "Did you honestly think I wasn't going to have my turn with you?" He asks in a dark voice. I stay quiet(Will finish ASAP)

Finn Balór- Finn carried me down a dark unknown hallway within the house. It didn't dawn on me until he kicked open the door, revealing a bed with red velvet sheets. "Finn, you're drunk." You say, he ignores you and places you gently on the bed. "And?" He winks up at you, "That doesn't mean I can't fuck you until your numb, lass." Your stomach did flips when he said that.
He spread your legs wide open, bending down and licking a stripe up your wet folds, teasingly. He climbed up onto the bed and hovered over you., staring down into your eyes. He removed his clothes, letting his hard length out and slide into without warning. "Oh God, Finn!" You whimper as he speeds up, grabbing your breasts roughly and pinching your nipples in the process. "Mhm, You like when I fuck you baby?"
"Y-Yes Finn!" You cried out, clenching tightly to the red velvet silk sheets on the bed.
"Shit baby!" He let out a throaty groan, pounding harder into you. Your eyes were rolling back from the intensity of him fucking you. He felt your walls tighten around his length. He realized that you were too busy on cloud 9 to say anything. He reached down and rubbed your clit harshly causing you to jolt up. "You wanna cum? Huh?" Finn taunted you, pinching your clit.
"Please, please, please!" You begged, looking up into his eyes with your mouth agape. "Cum for me sweetheart." He spoke, his Irish accent peeking through his words.
You screamed his name and came hard, shaking with pleasure. Finn had an amused smirk upon his face.
"Finn, you're drunk." He mimicked, "I wasn't that drunk. I still made you float to cloud 9, sweetheart."

Dean Ambrose- "Can you guess what I'm having for dessert?" He purred in your ear as your heart pounded out of your chest with curiosity. "Quit it, Dean." You nudged his side with your elbow, staring happily at your parents, who weren't stupid and knew what was going on between you and Dean.
The waitress sat down the food and walked away.
"So Dean, how is my little girl treating you?" Your father questioned Dean who just smiled innocently. "She is quite the catch sir." He responded, pulling you closer to him.
"And sweetie, how has Dean been treating you?" Your mother asked the opposite question from your dad. "He's the real gentleman outside the bedroom, but within the bedroom.. It's just oh god." You laughed along with your mother who understood the feeling of pure bliss.
After dinner with your paremts, you both said your goodbyes before rushing out into Dean's car. You climbed in, biting your lip as he climbed in as well. "I hate you Dean." You blush, feeling yourself heat up. He ignored you, pulled his seatbeat on and started the car.
As he drove off, he discreetly slid his hand up your thigh and dress, reaching for that one spot of yours. "I just want my dessert baby." He smirked, sliding two fingers inside of you and menacingly pumping them in and out.
"God fuck!" You cried out, running your hand through your hair. "You want my cum, huh, Ambrose?" You looked over at him, taunting his every look.
"Yes baby." He groaned, shifting himself in the seat. "Cum on these fingers, good girl." He smirked as you released all over him in which he sucked his fingers clean.

Kevin Owens- "We're going to try something new." Kevin says and reaches for a bag. He pulled it over the comforter of the bed. He pulled out a small container of strawberries and a can on whipped cream.
"I know you said you hate eating whip cream, but you never said I couldn't... Lick it off of your body?" Your eyes widdem and your cheeks reddened. You didn't protest because you were curious on where the whip cream was going and how he was going to eat it. He popped the cap off of the can, shook it and sprayed some on your clit. He then sucked it off of your sensitive bud.
"Mmm, yum. I want more." He purred against your wetness. He grabbed a strawberry and ran it over your clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. "You like this, huh?"
"Y-Yes Kev.." You cried out as he grabbed the can and sprayed it all over your wetness before diving in, sucking up all of your jucies and whip cream combined.
"Cum for me!" He demanded.
You screamed out "Fuck Kevin Fuck!" Before cummimg hard into his mouth.
-
Thanks for 100k reads! So I decided to post this early (very late I know).

Also a massive thank you to my co-author DDMoxxx

-