Tickle Fights

Kevin Owens- "Babe your know I'm ticklish!" Kevin says as he tries to get away from you, by moving to the other side of the couch. You poke his sides and neck and watch in amazement as his twitches. "Haha I barely even touched you." You laugh at him. He turns his body away from you, hiding in embarrassment.

Sheamus- "Quit your shit." You tell your boyfriend and remove his hand for your side as he tries to tickle you. "Oh so you're ticklish?" He asks with a mischievous look of his face. "You better not!" You say and get up from his couch to run away. A pair of large arms wrap around you and pull you into their embrace. Then a electric feeling starts at your sides. "Sheamus!" You scream as he tickles you. You start squirming and kicking to try and get away from him. "Ow!" He says and freezes, placing his hands over his manhood. "Babe you kicked my balls" he grumbles in pain. 'Serves him right' you thought to yourself. "I'm so sorry! Is there anything I can do to make it stop hurting?" You ask him. He smirks like the Grinch and nods. "Kiss it."

Sami Zayn- "Sami!" You call to wake up your boyfriend that is still lying down in bed. He doesn't answer. "Wake up!" You yell walking into the room from taking a shower. "5 more minutes." He says and puts the covers over his head. You groan at his stubbornness. His foot is sticking out of the blankets. You walk closer to it and lightly run your nails over the sole. His foot instantly jerks away. You smirk knowing his foot is ticklish and do it again repeatedly. Sami groans, squarming at your touch and pokes his head out from the covers. "Ok I'm up, stop tickling my foot." He says with a slight chuckle getting up from the bed.

Finn Balór- "Come on, let loose its just me and you." You tell your boyfriend. You came over to his apartment and he was being really shy like usually. You are shy too, but are comfortable around him. "I am let loose lass." He explains to you. You roll your eyes, and walk to the kitchen to get a water. A pair of hands sneak behind your waist and tickle you roughly. "Finn!" You scream while laughing. "Is this loose enough for you?" He says and carries you over the the living room. "Yes ok it is!" You say trying to get away. "That's right. Don't mess with me lass." He says in a sassy tone.
-
.

My Night Of Champions Predictions:

Lucha dragons and Adrian Neville vs The Cosmic Wasteland (Cosmic wasteland)

Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev (Rusev)

Ryback vs Kevin Owens (Kevin Owens)

The new day vs the Dudley Boyz (50%)

Nikki Bella vs Charlotte (IDC)

Seth Rollins vs John Cena (I hope john wins)

Seth Rollins vs Sting (I hope sting wins)

Dean ambrose, roman reigns, (unknown) vs the Wyatt family (50%) Some people are saying its going to be Baron Corbin, Chris Jericho, Josh, erick rowan, Seth Rollins, Finn balor.  Some my guess is one of those probably.