He Slaps Your Butt In Public Part 2

©
Kevin Owens- You and him just got home and put up the groceries. "Are you ready now?" He asks coming up behind you. "Will you stop asking irritating me after?" You ask him. "Yes!" He answers getting eagerly. "Fine." You reply. He takes off all of yours and his clothes in a fast movement. Kevin picks you up and places you on the counter and spreads your legs. Then pushes in, not caring that you weren't ready. "Didn't you want to go to the bedroom?" You ask trying to talk normal, as waves of pleasure rolled over you. He stops you from talking by kissing you deeply and thrusting faster simultaneously. You moan loudly, but its muffled by the kiss. Kevin pulls away from you. "Thought you didn't want this?" He says with a smirk. You roll your eyes at him. He stops and pulls out of you. You look at him angered and give him a 'wtf' look because you were just about to cum. He picks you up and carries you to the bedroom and sets you down on the bed. "We're going to try something new." He says and reaches for a bag.

Sheamus- "Can you wait until we get to the hotel?" You ask him. He doesn't answer you. You two just landed and were in a rental car going to the hotel, you two would get there in about 10 minutes. He takes your small hand into his large one. "What are you doing?" You ask him. Sheamus places your hand on his crotch and starts rubbing it. "Blow me." He commands. "But you're driving." You tell him. "Just do it lass." He says and puts his other hand on the wheel. You look at his bulge unsurely but do as he says before he gets mad. You lean over to his seat and unzip the zipper to his jeans. Then take his cock out of his boxer briefs(I think he's average or above average). It springs up excited and already hard. You spit on it and rub your hand up and down it. You open you mouth and take him in half way bobbing you head up and down, while right hand twists around the base and left hand plays with his balls. "Oh lass just like that." He groans. "Mmm" you moan to tease him. You start to deep throat him, his moans become more frequent knowing he is about to cum. As if on time he pulls into the parking garage of the hotel. You pull away and as soon as you do so he looks at you. He sticks his cock back in his boxers and zips up his jeans. "You're going to get it good when we get in the room." He says with grin and lick his lips, then gets out of the car to get the suit cases. You get out ofthe car and get your suit case and walk in together. You secretly get a little excited for what's to come when you two get inside.

Sami Zayn- You two walk into the arena and go to catering. After grabbing a plate you two sit down together. "What were you two talking about?" You ask Sami. "Mainly we were talking about me coming back from surgery. Also about you." He says. "What about me?" You ask curiously. "He just said how lucky I am to have you as a girlfriend and I agreed with him." He answers digging into his food. You start smiling wide and go to the other side of the table. You give him a kiss on the lips not caring that he was still chewing his food.

Finn Balór- "Get in the passenger seat." Finn tells you. "Are you sure-" you start but get interrupted. "Get in." He says and climbs in the driver seat. He starts to drive to his house. Since he is most likely drunk his is driving very well. After the short drive we arrive to his house. We both get down and walk inside. You have only been to his house a few times since you two are always on tour with WWE. As soon as he closes the door he pins you up against it, attacking your lips. "Finn?" You pull away asking him. He doesn't answer, but goes right back to kissing you. He is definitely drunk you thought, because you could smell and the very strong beer. You try to ignore the taste; since you hate beer. He takes you to his sofa, them strips you of your skirt and panties. Finn lies you down on the sofa to where your upper body is on it, but your a lower is not. He kneels down the the floor and puts your legs on his shoulders. Finn lowers his face and starts licking your clit. You arch your back and moan at the new sensation. He starts licking, nibbling, and kissing your lips and clit . "Mmm" you moan. He sticks in two fingers, you arch your back at the feeling. You brush your hands threw his hair and tug at it. Within minutes you already feel that you are close. He senses that too and starts to lick and thrust his fingers harder and faster. Your jucies flow onto his tongue as you cum. He licks it and swallows it all up. He pulls away as you comes down from your high. You give him a kiss on the lips and reach for your clothes since its kind of chilly in his house. "We are far from done lass." Finn says with his sexy Irish accent echoing through the living room. "What do you mean?" You ask him curiously. He doesn't answer and scoops you up in his arms and carries you down the hall to an unknown room.

Dean Ambrose- You, dean, and your parents sit down in a booth at the restaurant. After ordering your family just makes small talk with you and dean. You suddenly feel a hand creep up your skirt. You look next to you at dean and he winks. His hand moves to in between your legs, his fingers start to rub you threw your panties. You move his hand away and back to his lap. But within a few seconds its back in between your legs. "Dean not now." You whisper to him. He was drinking beer so he was probably a little tipsy. He slides your panties to the side and inserts one finger into you. You moan but cover it with a cough. "Are you ok?" Your mom asks. "Yeah, perfectly fine." You reply trying to act normal. Dean then inserts another finger. You look at him angrily, he grins back at you knowing that you like it. You squeeze your thighs together so he can stop moving his fingers in and out of you. Luckily the waiter brings out the food so things won't get more awkward. "Can you guess what I'm having for dessert?" He whispers in your ear. Your heart starts pounding at the thought of it.
-
Ew schools starts in two weeks.