104. Valentines

Yalll don't kill me I was busy with school but I'm back now! Here's a quick something for you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OBJ

Today was the day of love, or just a day to spread love in my case. As soon as I woke up I made sure everything that I had planned for the day was scheduled to go perfectly. First was calling to make sure the driver knew what time to arrive at their hotel and where to go, then I had to make sure Naya was up and knew to get ready for 11 am. I purposely made sure I went to pick the kids up at 9:30 so that they could have more than enough time to get ready. For Nattie and Naya their day was going to be filled with relaxation I had them going to the spa where they had a massage scheduled and could spend a couple hours there then I had them scheduled at one of their favorite restaurant for an early dinner. After once they got back to the hotel they would be greeted with flowers and a gift in both of their rooms. I got Natalia a Van Cleef bracelet and Naya a Chanel bag with a diamond necklace I had help with picking them out so hopefully they ended up liking them.

In the meantime, while they were out at the spa I had the boys over my house for them I had bought a couple toys to keep them occupied I got Zay a mini car he could sit in and drive while Mally got a new game for my xbox that he could play. Currently that is what was happening Ben and Mally were playing the game while  I watched with a sleeping Zay on my chest.

From: Jess

Happy Valentines Day

I stared at the message not sure if I should respond or not. I haven't seen Jessica in a good three weeks but we did talk once in a while not about anything serious though just little check ins. I didn't expect her to actually text on this day, for some reason her hitting me up to say happy valentines made me feel like there was something more she wanted. But I could completely be trippin and this could just be an innocent message with no feelings behind it.

To: Jess

Appreciate it happy valentines to you as well.

I left a short message questioning if that was even too much. It wasn't like I didn't like her, it was just I didn't want her to get the wrong idea plus I had no though in my mind to even hit her up today.

"Mally out here already a pro at this shit" Ben voiced as Mally shot a couple more people down in the game.

"I watched a couple twitches of them playing Apex so I know how to play a little bit" Jamal said confidently as we looked on. After another game Ben turned the game off and made it known it was time to do work. When we went to go get the boys this morning Nattie had made us promise we would have Jamal do some school work and gave us a heavy folder with paperwork in it.

"Bruh really" Mally complained but still got up to go sit around the table "your mother isn't going to be fighting me so yeah really" Ben said sternly looking over which work he could give mally to do. While they did that I placed Zay on a pillow in his play pen so that he could sleep a bit better and I had freedom to move around.

"Math or History" Ben held up two packets "I can't help you with no math just telling you now" I spoke up hoping he picked history.

"Yeah and thats why you signed a bad contract, niggas scammed you out of money" Ben joked making Mally laugh.

"I mean contract cant be that bad if it got me this" I motioned to the house "Nigga be serious you renting this shit" he shot back making me laughing because indeed I was but still it wasn't cheap to rent.