35. Valentines Days

Naya

"Ayyye finna get loose a bitch finna get loose" the mood was beyond positive, at the moment we were currently on the jet on our way to London where we would meet up with the boys.

"Can't believe I'm spending Valentines Day away from Marcel" Nattie pouted looking through pictures of Marcel on her phone "I told you to come the day after Valentine's Day but you said no now look at you" I reminded shaking my head. "Aye aye aye none of that no negative vibes it's your birthday week and we bout to turn up" Christina butted in setting back the mood.

"I'm bout to get dicked, sucked and licked down" I danced thinking of everything Odell and I would be doing "birthday sex birthday sex" they began to sing with a glass of champagne in their hands. "Odell ass probably can't even wait to see you" Nattie said getting me even more excited.

I could wait to see him, and I know it hasn't even been that long since we last saw eachother but it left like it had been months. "We're dead not coming out the room Gimmie like a couple hours" I warned letting them know once I was with him it was a wrap.

"Oh O told me Ben been asking for you" I told Nattie she knew Ben had a thing for her yet she still entertained him, my guess is that she liked the attention. "Stop acting like you feeling him when you know you not" I shook my head at her once more for playing with his feelings. She made a face holding her heart "who said I was playing with him maybe I like him" she tried to explain but everyone knew it was a lie "bitch you got a whole man stop playing" I rolled my eyes at her

"Run the schedule by me once more" Kae said changing the song that was playing on her phone "so when we land it's gonna be 13th that's a chill day for us we relax get back on track right" I looked around to see if they were listening "then the 14th and 15th we do whatever during the day then at night we going to Drake's then you know the after party, on my birthday I have no idea what Odell planned so yeah" I recapped how the week was supposed to go.

"Nattie leaving the 17th then we fly over to Ireland and continue on with our tour until the 28th ending it in Amsterdam" I read over my itinerary's had written in my notes. "Okay sound good" they agreed

When we landed the cool air immediately hit my skin just like in the States England was also in its prime cold weather season. "Fuck outta here I'm running to the car" Kae hugged on to her jacket as a worker from the airport pushed our luggage on a cart "right behind you" I said speed walking with her over to the car that was waiting for us.

"Bitch Scoot over" we moved around to make room for the four of us when everything was packed into the trunk the driver greeted us making his way out of the airport and to the hotel we would be staying at. "Oh my god look it's the guard" Kae pointed out the window at one of the guards in a red suit standing by a gate motionless. "I heard they don't move like at all" I mumbled in awe by my scenery

"We have to go see Big Ben!" "And the Palace!" We all yelled out the places we wanted to see before we left. "This Place is beautiful" I said in awe once we arrived at the hotel we would be staying at. "Good day" the driver said his goodbyes as we stepped out the car. Immediately workers came over with a bellman cart ready to take our luggage. Odell definitely was not lying when he said he only stayed in the best everything about this place looked expensive and elegant it was like we were staying in a damn castle "welcome to the Rosewood do you ladies have reservations?" A man in a suit welcomed us motioning is over to the front desk.

Once we checked in we all made our way up the elevator to our room, thankfully Odell had somehow gotten all of us to be on the same floor so that we wouldn't be very far from eachother. "Odell in the room?" Nattie asked walking with me to the door "yeah he should be sleeping though they went out last night" I say looking over at the time, it was going on eight in the morning so there was no doubt he was sleeping.