37. The truth hurts

When I woke up I was done for, my Head was killing me, I couldn't move all I wanted to do was sleep. If it wasnt for Odell I wouldn't have even been able to get out of bed, I know I must have been a pain but he was actually good with everything he made sure I ate, showered brush my teeth. He even gave me a massage and told me to just relax today, I was completely fine with that my birthday could be a rest day we didn't have to do much.

As the day started to go by I made the effort to actually get out of bed and do something. I told O him and the boys could go out and do something since us girls wanted to say in, at first he refused but then all of a sudden he turned back around saying that he was fine with it and would be back for dinner.

So that's what we did we both went our separate ways since Christina and Kae were sharing a room Natties was the only one with enough space for all of us so that's where we went while he went out with the boys to do God knows what. It was good to see I wasn't the only one who had a difficult time getting up today apparently all of us had way more than we could handle especially my sister. When she opened her door she had a damn turtle neck shirt on with a blanket around her body saying she was freezing I think she was just catching a cold.

"Nattie come look at this" My face stayed glued to my phone as I read a recent DM "what's up" she said coming over to where I was sitting. I handed her my phone watching as she made a face reading what I had read.

It was about 3:30 or so in the after noon and the guys had made plans to go out for the day while us girls decided to just stay in and drink while eating exotic foods. After about two movies in I got a notification on IG it was from someone dming me, at first I didn't think anything about it but then when I actually read it I immediately became curious.

"Is that ole girl" She asked scrolling I nodded leaning back in my chair waiting for her response. "She's buggin" she mumbled handing me back my phone but I didn't say anything I didn't know what to think.

Out of the Blue Abbie had Dmed me asking if there was a way I could get her in contact with Odell since he wasn't responding to her calls or text my first instinct was to tell the bitch no and to stop talking me so that's what I did I told her to stop messaging me and that Odell wanted nothing to do with her. To my surprise she came back actually polite but I knew she was being petty, she knew what she had sent me was going to either A leave me pissed off or B leave me confused and to be honest it left me both.

@Abbiex0: I'm not trying to start anything I just genuinely wanted to know especially since this whole ordeal involves my son.

@Abbiexo: All I want to know is if the house it almost finished I tried to get in contact with the  realtor but he told me O still had to finalize things.

I have a month left on my lease so I needed to know if I should extend or not that's all. Please relay the message...

"You believe her?" Nattie asked confused once she noticed I was in deep thought "I don't know like she could be lying just to see my reaction but" I paused thinking back to the pro bowl "Okay like help me out am I tripping" I say trying to piece everything in my head together I was honestly trying to evaluate the situation first before I allowed myself to be upset. Kae paused the movie moving closer to me.

"Cause look the week he went back to Loui he was acting mad sus" I say going to my text message and scrolling up to read them back all over again. "You think he lied about his step dad?" Nattie asked getting upset "that's what I'm thinking but that wouldn't be like Odell he's not like that he's gonna lie on someone's health" I defended I knew O and I knew he wouldn't say shit like that if it wasn't true "I think they prob went down for his step dad and while they were down there he must have met up with her" I say trying to better everything.