47. Snakes In the Building

Today was chaotic that was the only way I could describe it. I have officially been on tour four a week and so far the adrenaline hadn't left. We kicked off the show over in Canada first Toronto to be exact and the outcome was amazing so far every show had been sold out what made it even better was that some Canadian natives came out like Justin's dad and his wife they came to support along with Shawn Mendez who happened to be in the country at the time.

Now we were moving back to the states and Atlanta was the first stop. I started out the day doing interviews and running back and forth from my tour bus to the arena between soundcheck. The bus was where I spent most of my time not that I had a choice anyway, it actually wasn't that bad for right now I had Nattie with me she was there to keep me sane every night.

"You know my baby daddy from Atl" I said leaning back on the couch while we watched Thor "Odell from Atlanta?" She tilted her head confused if she was really my sister she would have known the answer already "no bitch Usher the fuck ain't nobody talking bout Odell" I stated looking at her as if she was crazy. She knew about my love for Usher so how could she even forget "Yaya goodbye that man is in his forties" she shook her head waving me off "he is thirty-eight don't play him!" I corrected making sure she knew the facts.

"You know what you just don't understand" I shook my head at her clearly disappointed she wasn't hyped as me I mean I cheer her on when she talks about marrying Lance Gross so why can't she do the same for me.

Ignoring her little comments under her breath I reached over for my phone noticing that it was violently vibrating "hey babe" I answered an automatic smile on my face. "Have you left the tour bus today" he scanned my surroundings "yes I did I had two radio interviews and sound check so I have seen sunlight" I joked knowing that wasn't what he meant "you need to go exp-" he began to advise before he was cut off

"O Yaya over here saying she bout to leave you for her Baby Daddy" Natties big mouth opened up Odell looked over at me waiting for me to explain "I thought I was your baby daddy" he asked I mean technically he was but you see Usher just had a soft spot in my heart.

"Baby you are it's just Usher BD number one and well you know" I shrugged as soon as the words left my mouth he acted offended or maybe he actually was.

"You gon choose Usher over me?!" It was a hard decision "you know that nigga got herpes is that what you want!" He brought up the scandal which I tried to ignore.

"Hey Allegedly! They probably lying on his name" I defended my boo "plus so what it was years ago if it's true why they bringing it up now?" I added not believing the media one bit "you know what do you I'm moving on to bigger and better things" he waved me off

"Who!" He peeked my interest "Sanaa Lathan once I meet her it's over for you" I rolled my eyes it was fun when I was doing but now that he was joining in it wasn't.

"Boy bye you and I both know that's not gon happen" I said not phased "say no more watch me baby" he rubbed his hands together mischievously.

"Goodbye games over you ruined it" I say rolling my eyes "who's with you" I asked once I hear voices in the background "Uhh Ben and bach" he said flipping the camera to show me, there was also two females there but I was gonna let him rock on that one Odell wasn't stupid I'm sure he wouldn't make the same mistake twice. By the mention of Bens name Natties head popped up and went right to my phone screen she tried to do it discreetly but failed because I saw.

I thought she was over the incident, to be honest but I guess that was me just assuming after all we never spoke about it after it happened so I don't know how she feels I just thought she was back on the Marcel wave.

"You need more friends the ones you got are ugly they bringing you down" I say clowning on the two "what she say?" Ben was the first to hear it "listen shawty you don't want me to tell you bout yourself and friends cause I will" he came to the camera "you sound hurt" was all I said before he started going in.