97. Fam Jam

Trouble in paradise? Naya Anderson and Odell Beckham seem to be on the rocks here's why!?

Odell Beckham spotted leaving the airport Alone?! Sources say Naya hasn't been around

ESPN: Odell Beckham according to team not at full potential.

Naya Anderson New song Alert!? And it's about somebody's son.

Theshaderoom: Naya Anderson's Night out in NYC

Blogs have been going crazy for the past couple days it was like within the first 24 hours of me posting that caption they began digging until they felt they found something juicy. Clicking on the shade room post I read the story before going to the comments.

Naya Anderson was seen out Friday night at the infamous Club 40/40 which is owned by Jay-z. She was out with sister Natalia Anderson sources say the two were in their own section accompanied by a few friends Teyana Taylor and Husband Iman Shumpert, Jryan, and Ben Beard who many know is Odell's bestie. The group seemed to have been having fun hence all the videos that captured the night (scroll to watch).

Sources say Naya stayed within the group having fun but what stirred the media up was this post Anderson posted on her Instagram. Did she and Odell break up? Here at theshaderoom we went digging and a close source is saying ole girl moved back to New York. Although we are not sure the status of the relationship we can confirm that Naya has been staying in New York for the past couple of weeks while Odell has been in Ohio getting ready for the new season.

ashthimp: so what let that girl have fun Odell does so why can't she?

Lovethyangel: didn't she just have a baby? Where's the baby at?

MiracleWatts: sis looks bomb

Jesshilarious_official: this is her first time out, let her have fun y'all acting like she don't have people to look after the baby for a couple hours.

Jenkimpsa: Odell didn't deserve her anyway she was better off

Zellswag: she looks good, y'all reading too deep into it people can still be together but live apart

I read the comments some from people I knew of and others from complete strangers. I didn't feel any kind of way I knew people were gonna have their opinions, some good and others bad. I was just confused on who this 'close' source was they claimed they had.

Looking at the time I sighed getting up and ready to put Zay in his car seat. We were currently in LA for Teyana's basketball event and I came out to show support. I also knew Odell would be here and since it's been about two weeks I figured I'd fly out and have Zay with him.

To be honest we haven't talked much since I left Ohio I mean we talk but it's mostly about Zay or when I would try to make a visit. Even with the whole IG post thing he didn't bring anything up I knew he wanted to but he refrained from it. Who did hit me up though was Heather she made sure to send me a text asking if the song was any good before she decided if she was gonna hate it or not which had me dying because I knew she saw my post. I texted her back saying I would send her the song to listen to, I wasn't in a petty mood and I knew she wasn't trying to be shady so I was polite.

She ended calling me saying how she loved the song and that she felt bad for liking it since it was about her son which granted was expected. We also spoke about her visiting or me visiting her which was cool I had nothing against Heather if anything she was the Second fav grandparent aside from my dad.

"Okay Zay daddy's coming for you in a bit" I say as I got him dressed in the shirt Odell had customized to match his it was neon green and had Beckham on the back. Odell was coming to grab Zay so that they could get to the event a little early he had offered us ride together but I declined I on the other hand was gonna ride with Kae there and go from there.