27. New years

Naya

Right after I performed we immediately left the venue and headed back to the hotel. I had forgotten my shoes the one thing I told Mila to pack I forgot. When we got back I jumped into the shower to wash off the sweat. After I quickly got dressed putting on the dress I had, It was a black lace dress that had a deep cut and a slit at the side it was revealing yet covered up what needed to be covered.

"I'm ready!" I said stepping out so that Mila could see me, she was sitting on the bed waiting for me as usual. "Finally come on its 11:24 we need to get there in time" she rushed gathering her clutch and phone. I followed right behind her texting Ben to see if he was there already. This was a GQ New Years party which meant everyone that was in Miami would most likely end up there if they were on the list. I knew they had performers and fireworks at the end so I was definitely looking forward to that.

 I knew they had performers and fireworks at the end so I was definitely looking forward to that

@NayaAnderson: Let's see what the New Year Brings #HappyNewYear #2017

Thankfully scooter had a car waiting for us downstairs so we didn't have to wait for an uber to arrive. "Jordan said a lot of people are there" Mila informed me when we got into the car I nodded not paying much attention I was too busy in my phone texting Odell.

To: Dellie☯️💕😍
I know I'll be safe lol I won't drink as much and I'll make sure to let you know when I get back in😊🙃

I looked at the text reading it over before I Sent it, I really needed to stop changing his contact name. "Aww he told you to be safe" Mila says leaning over to look down at my phone.

"Yeah he thinks something's gonna happen since Hes not here but I'm trying to tell him I'll be okay I have you plus Ben" I say referring to the text, Odell had told me he would check up on me to see if I was good and that if I needed anything he would be just one call away. The gesture was sweet but he was over reacting I would be fine. I know he was regretting not flying out with me especially since he had seen how good I looked in my Instagram post.

"Tell him to go out with his boys and go have fun!" She yelled into the phone as if he could hear her. She was making it so obvious that had already had a few shots, while getting ready we had pre gamed a bit Mila more than me.

"Shut up he's already with his boys he's just checking on me" I argued annoyed that she was trying to tell him what to do. When we got to the venue it was going 11:41 which meant we had about 20 minutes to get in before 12. As soon as the car stopped at the carpet the driver got out opening the door for us. Thanking him I got out the car going towards the cameras to take pictures. "Okay let's make this quick Bens already inside" I say putting my phone into my clutch.

I was expecting Mila to come on the carpet with me but this time she decline I'm guessing it was to go inside and find Jordan. In my head I was rolling my eyes because even if Odell was here I still wouldn't have left her by herself like she had done me.