❝𝟎𝟖❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quinn was getting ready for the party with Maddy in her dorm.

She wore a black mini skirt, matched with dark tights that covered her pale legs. Only the small tattoo of a french quote on her right knee showed through it.

Various necklaces fell smoothly over her collarbone, just above the burgundy laced top she wore.

Quinn turned to her friend, and posed for her. "So, what'd ya think?"

Maddy looked her up and down, smirking to herself. "You look like a walking fashion show, darling. Whoever you're trying to impress tonight is one lucky bastard."

________________

They could already hear the deafening sound of techno music from a distance as Rich parked the car haphazardly.

He took one last smoldering glance at Quinn's body before stepping out of the car and open the door for her. "There you go, my lady."

She smiled as her eyes rolled, stepping out of the car as well, so did the others.

They entered a seemingly deserted industry terrain. However, as they drew closer, figures of drunkards lurked in the shadows, and neon lights shone through the crevices of the abandoned warehouse.

Some hidden door on the right side of the building opened, and it seemed like beams of colorful, blinding light bursted from it.

They immediately felt overwhelmed by the scent of sweat and substances. People scurried by them with their overly revealing outfits and the floor clung to their shoes as they roamed the large warehouse.

The loud music seemed to quicken their heartbeat with every step. Blinding light visuals flashed rapidly across everyone's vision, and a DJ stood on a sort of neon-lit podium.

The party was going to be insane, just like the boys told them before. It didn't take long for the first shots to go in, and quickly after, Rich passed her a little bag of ketamine.

 It didn't take long for the first shots to go in, and quickly after, Rich passed her a little bag of ketamine

Together with Maddy, she snorted a few lines in the bathroom stall, the powder hitting her nose like a dagger. "Holy shit.."

Maddy laughed and nodded excitedly. "Better get used to all the good stuff when you have Richie Rich falling before your feet."

Quinn snorted the last off of her phone and frowned at her friend. "falling before my feet?" She repeated.

"I don't think so.. And anyways, I don't do blonde guys," she remarked as she put the bag back in her skirt pocket.

Maddy rolled her eyes and checked herself out in the mirror, fixing her hair and looking at her pupils widening. "Still, he's into you. Probably Jacob as well. You're gonna have to choose sooner or later."

"I'm not choosing anything. I'd rather just stay friends with them. I'm really not looking for a relationship right now."

Maddy looked back at her, giving her a nod of understanding. "Whatever. You do you."

"Just don't break their hearts," she giggled.

Quinn laughed along with her, passing some other girls in the bathroom stalls as they walked out together. "Hm, I'll try my best.."

Minutes faded into hours as the substance took its effect. Their pupils were completely dilated as they danced around the crowd.

She felt like she was floating outside of her body, feeling happy despite the blurry vision and clumsiness. People's words flew by her head as she could only laugh at their expressions.

Everyone was either high or wasted, doing anything in their power to feel as numb as possible.

Eventually she found herself with a handsome guy around twenties in one of the storage rooms. It was dark and dirty, and boxes were pressed against the brick walls.

He snorted a line off her breasts, and licked off the rest as he continued to kiss all over her upper body. She felt her head lean back, the world spinning around as she felt a rush of pleasure take over her.

"Hm, you taste so fucking good," he groaned against her skin as his hands roamed all over her exquisite body.

She let out soft moans at the feeling, and her hands rested on his black spiky hair. He had tattoos all over his strong but thin figure, and wore the looks of a gangster.

She didn't care for one second.

The two continued to devour each other's lips, and quickly some of the clothes dropped to the floor and he thrusted into her eagerly.

The pleasure felt far away as the substances clouded her brain, but moans kept escaping her mouth.

The room filled with the sound of their skin slapping together, only a knock disturbed them.

A classmate of her yanked it open and screamed out at them. "Guys stop! Cops are here! Cops! Oh.. and Mr. Gardner!"

Their eyes widened as they quickly got off of each other, reaching for their clothes. In a hurry, they attempted to put on their clothes, but with the shock, the thrill and the ketamine, it grew increasingly difficult.

She closed her bra and he began to pull up his pants before the door opened again.

She couldn't even make out his face as the man stepped into the room, it was all too blurry. She felt like collapsing right now, with the ketamine rushing through her veins.

She only felt a pair of large hands lift her over a broad shoulder, holding her tightly and forcefully as she was too weak to even attempt to move. "What the.."

"You fucking.. brat.." the man growled out, and she recognized his deep voice immediately.

Mr. Gardner..

━━━━━━━━━━━━