❝𝟎𝟗❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mr. Gardner..

Gardner shut the door behind him, carrying her over his shoulder. He was practically sprinting as he did so, carrying her out of the room through the neon-lit hallway.

He ignored any stares that came his way. He could hear the sirens off in the distance, and the cops were getting closer and closer. He was only focused on getting her to safety.

"Damn kids and their drugs..." he muttered off to himself.

He took the stairs two at a time instead of the elevator, trying to get away from the police as fast as possible.

He burst through the double doors, his eyes scanning the area around him for any police cars, but so far, the parking lot looked clear.

He continued his run into the parking lot, still carrying her easily over his shoulder, and he stopped once he saw his car.

He opened the back door and deposited her inside, shutting it as quietly as he could. She didn't make any noise the whole situation, or even try to protest once. The ketamine stil worked its effects on her.

He walked around the car and got in the driver seat, making sure to lock the doors before starting the car.

He reversed out of his parking spot and then turned onto the road, stepping on the gas, trying to keep the speed limit, but wanting to get away from there as quickly as possible.

He glanced over at her every so often, making sure she was alright. Her head leaned against the door, her body slouched to the side slightly.

He could hear her breathing, slow and soft; she was still asleep, or at least high off of her ass.

Her eyes fluttered slightly at the sound of the car, feeling herself move and shift as it drove over the concrete.

Her pupils were still heavily dilated, and the tights she had worn the beginning of the night weren't there anymore, now showing her bare thighs and the tattoo on her knee.

"what the fuck..?" Quinn muttered.

Gardner clenched his teeth as he heard her speak, he couldn't believe that she was still awake after everything that had happened.

He had pulled her away from the police, from being arrested, and this was how she thanked him? By cursing at him?

Gardner clenched his jaw even harder, and suddenly his tone shifted.