Trouble makers ੈ✩

Lucy's POV

I slowly wake up to find myself and Jordy in my playpen. I look around to see if mommy and daddy are around but I can't see them. I can hear them through, I'm pretty sure they're in the living room. That's when I had a plan come to mind

I slowly shake Jordy "Jordy wake up" I whisper.
He slowly flutters his eyes open before sitting up and rubbing them. He looks around to see no one then looks back and smiles at me

"I got a pan!" I say

"What plan?" He asks tilting his head
It seems that he's slipped more into little space like me. I whisper my plan to him before he gives an evil grin and agrees. He slowly climb out of the playpen even though we're not allowed too.

After we both hop out, we slowly crawl towards the stairs. After we finally make it to the stairs I look around to still make sure we're in the clear.
We both start crawling up the stairs too my room. Once we get to the top Jordy toddles to my room but I still crawl. Thankfully king is with daddy so he hasn't followed us or given us away

We get into my room before to my closet
"Ok Jordy, u tawler then me so chu have to reach the paint!" I say clapping my hands and then pointing to the top shelf. He giggles as he reaches up to the top and pulls all my paint supplies down. I've been wanting to paint since yesterday but daddy said no. So now I am.

We both run to my little table in the middle of my room and start pulling everything out. We giggle as we paint on paper but soon the paint get everywhere. Not only on the table but on us. I put paint on my hand before putting it on Jordy. He giggles as he does the same but in my back. We continue until the paint is all gone. Giggling until we can't breath

Sebastian's POV

We just sit and talk for a while as the babies sleep. I stand up to go get another drink but as I stand up, I hear soft giggling. At first, I think it's coming from the playpen, but it's not. I looked down to see the baby monitor on the bookshelf near where we're sitting.

"Hey love, can you check the playpen? See if the babies are there?" I ask. Daphne stands up to check the playpen before running back into the living room saying that they're gone. Harmony stands up a little worried.

" it's all right I'm pretty sure I know where they are." I say holding up the baby monitor. We all started walking up as we hear the giggles and laughing get louder. I never looked at the camera of the monitor because I figured they were just playing but boy was I wrong.

After we reached her room and peeked inside all of our faces went pale. Not only was their paint all of Lucy and Jordy. It was on the carpet and table. The two continued to giggle as we walk in still not noticing that their anger caregivers are watching. Daphne is shocked. Too shocked to speak. Harmony is just angry and of course I'm angry as well. But it is kind of cute how they're playing together.

I mean the paint is washable so it shouldn't be hard to clean. But they're still in a lot of trouble for sneaking off and painting without permission. Let alone getting it everywhere

But I have to stop this. I cross my arms before clearing my throat. Causing both babies to stop and their tracks and slowly turn their heads to look at us.

"So what are yall up to?" I ask with a small smirk.
Both to scared to speak. Lucy looks around starting to realize what's happened and laughs awkwardly. "Uhhh...your im-magining da pant dada.." lucy says in hopes of saving herself.

"Oh I am?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Both Lucy and Jordy nodding their heads.

" so I guess mommy and aunt Harmony are imagining it too?" I ask sternly looking at both of them. Slowly lower their heads As I shake mine.