Ten

"Look there's daddy, and there's grandma, and there's aunty Blake!" I say as Hazel looks around the room. Her big blue eyes looking around. "Oh her eyes are gorgeous." My mom says. "They are." Travis says looking at me and I smile. "You wanna go to dada?" I say tickling the bottom of Hazels chin. I pass her over to Travis who gently rocks her in his arms.

"I'm glad you two are working through things." My mom says and I nod. "How have you been Travis?" Blake says looking and anything and everyone else but him. "Um it's good. I took time off work to be here for Taylor and Hazel." He says and she nods. "Well Tay. Sacrificed a lot of things this last year, time off work is the least you could do." She says.

"Well guys, I think we'll just go upstairs for a little while to talk about some things. I'll leave you two down here to keep everything good." I say standing up and Travis follows behind me with Hazel in his arms. "What did you want to talk about?" He says and I take Hazel from his arms and set her down in her crib in the nursery. "Nothing." I say walking up to him. "Then what did you want to talk about then-." He says, but I interrupted him with a kiss.

"Taylor what are you doing?" He says. "We can't do anything now, but maybe we can work on this? On us. If you want that is." I say looking down. He cups my jaw with his hand, angling my face to be looking up at him. "I'd like that." He says and I smile, as he leans down to kiss me again.

"Did I interrupt something?" Blake says knocking in the doorway. "Yes actually." Travis says. "Well too bad." She says. "Blake." I say. "What?" She says. "Can you give us some time? Alone?" I say. "Fine but I'm taking the child with me." She says and I nod.

"I don't want things to go too far." I say. "For Hazels sake I don't want this to be fake." I say. "You were acting like a douche and I don't want to get into a relationship with one again." I say. "I know I was, and I'm sorry for it." He says. "You came here all of a sudden, and I could tell that my mom and Blake suspected you came for other reasons not regarding our child." I say.

"I just want it to be clear I don't want a relationship now, and I don't want something that's just hookups either." I say. "If we can make an agreement to be affectionate, without going past a line till I think it's time. Then we'll be fine, and if we don't make that connection and commitment we will just compartment to our best abilities." I say.

"I can do that." He says and I nod. "Good, because I need you to be here. Not only for Hazel, but for me as well. There's a lot of stuff I'm having to work on and do on my own, and especially after all of our help is out of the house, it's going to be hard. You're going to have to get back to practices, and I'll be in and out of recording studios." I say.

"I know, but those are our jobs." He says and I nod. "I understand that, but at the same time we don't need our jobs to take over too much that we don't have time for our family." I say. "I understand that too." He says.

"I think I've made everything that needs to be discussed cleared. Otherwise, I mean u less you'd like to talk about something that hadn't registered in my brain." I say. "If we aren't a couple, but we aren't just co parents, and we also aren't just hookups. What are we then?" He says.

"We're just us."