Eleven

Today I have a meeting with my team. It's a discussion of my upcoming album Evermore, and planning the long pond studios version of Folklore. Travis is also sitting in on this meeting since, our relationship as healthy coparents has improved, and we would like to announce Hazels existence and arrival to the world.

"Okay so first on the agenda is to discuss the new album." My assistant Lexie says and I nod. "So will we be doing any promo? Or is it another surprise drop?" One of the guys at the table says. "Surprise drop. I'm thinking the only promo we will do it's plan Instagram posts to reveal the album cover and track list." I say. "Sounds good to me." Tree says.

"Since filming got pushed back for the live filming of Folklore, Jack and Aaron's teams are basically just waiting for us to give them a date." Tree says and I nod. "I'm good whenever. There's not really music going on for me right now so it could be in a few weeks." I say and she nods.

"Hi Travis, come on in." My mom says as Travis appears at the door. I move my purse, setting it down beside me clearing the seat for Travis. He sits beside me and I smile as Tree begins to discuss our child. "Okay so, do we have anything planned? At least a time line we would want to give?" She says and we both shrug. "Okay. So helpful you two." She says.

"Well the world, doesn't even know you were pregnant in the first place. The relationship articles are just taking charge, since it's been a few months after the last breakup article was released." Tree says and I nod. "We could just post a few photos throughout your pregnancy, and kind of just put it out there." My social media manager says.

"I like that idea." I say. "I do too." Travis says and I nod. "Alright then." Tree says. "If you both could just go through your camera rolls and send me some images, I'll forward them to the social media team, and we will get those posted as soon as we can." She says. "Meeting adjourned." She says. That always sounds so proper when she says it, I have to always force myself not to laugh.

On the way home Travis and I discuss which ones would be good to post. We know the media is going to assume that we are in a relationship, but we also don't want them to suspect that we aren't. We decide on a photo or two of Hazel, and just a few of me throughout my pregnancy while I was in the studio.

We send them to Tree who gets back to us almost immediately with crafted statements for us to post to our personal accounts.

We posts the statements which is a run down of the past year basically, and put our phones on silent. Ignoring all of the notifications and social media attention that we are getting right now. That is until I see Tree calling me which can never be good.

"Hello?" I say putting the phone on speaker as I try to rummage through the fridge trying to find some food I can throw together for dinner. "Hi Taylor we've got a problem." Tree says. Oh shit. "What is it?" I say opening a few things of Tupperware looking inside of them trying to figure out the contents.

"We have a statement that was made. It's bad." She says. "Tree just tell me what it is. Stop holding back." I say. "It's Joe. He's claiming some wild things Taylor." She says. "Hazel took the paternity test right?"