**all consuming**

***THIS IS NSFW ITS FINALLY HAPPENING***

Thoughts of Chloe devoured Draco constantly. He couldn't escape his inner desires for her any longer, the mirror just confirmed what he had concealed for so long. he would think of chloe during the day, dream of her at night, and wake up thinking about her. He was completely lost in all things Chloe. in front of the Mirror of Erised is where he spent all of his time.

Now, with school back in session, he was missing classes, skipping meals, and all around not present. He couldn't wait to go back to his family. He'd lay in his bed at night, after saying goodnight to his son, his daughter, and wife.. wondering when Chloe would be back.. he couldn't wait to tell her.

half awake, he rolled over. the fireplace flicking an orange hue over the walls. There she was. In her bed, silent. she laid there, on her back staring at the ceiling- eerily quiet. The bouncing orange lights reflecting off of her honey colored eyes, her beautiful hair laid over the pillow perfectly- like a sleeping princess stuck in time.

Draco sat up, his eyes wide and his mouth gaped as he sharply inhaled at the sight of his long lost friend. "you're back.." he whispered to her bed. she slowly turned her head to him, and offered a soft beautiful smile. "i'm back." "i.." he stuttered not knowing the words to say, "i've missed you so much," he almost cried. His body was in autopilot as he jumped out of bed and jumped to hers. he held her for a long time.

"i missed you so much," he kept repeating into her shoulder. "i'm sorry.. i had to go.." she said quietly consoling him. they were face to face now, his watering light blue eyes covered with shadows as his back faced the fire. "i know, i know.." he gently cried. "i'm so glad you're back." they laid in her bed, just hugging each other and exchanged their i missed yous over and over again.

Draco's arm rested over her chest, his hand around her neck and ear. he stared into her eyes, wanting to tell her desperately about the mirror.. now was not the time. The air felt heavy, as their faces were nearly touching. Draco moved his head a little closer.. his nose now bumping hers. She bumped his back, as the green light. he pulled her in and kissed her.

All of his regrets from not kissing her when she was under the influence of the love potion, all of the regret he felt not asking her to the yule ball, from not being the one to kiss her under the fairy lit tree.. all dissipated as their lips connected. It was a beautifully innocent and warm kiss.

when they pulled apart, Chloe slightly sucked her bottom lip in as if to taste the leftovers of his lips on hers. their eyes glued to each others in longing. Draco instinctively lunged his lips back to her, kissing much more passionately now. Their tongues swirling in circles around the others. his hand slid from behind her neck to under the blanket. he felt the curves of her chest, dropping to her hip, and he felt her hand grab his.

"draco..." she said softly stopping him. he looked back at her, his blue eyes a storm of desire and love. her soft hand gripping his still, as he still tried to slowly slide down. he put his forehead on hers, "you have no idea how long i've wanted this.." "i know.." her vanilla scent enveloped him. she lightly eased her grasp on him as he slid his hand lower as he whispered to her, "i love you.." kissing the side of her lip.

his hand now in a barricade of her pants and lacy underwear. he could feel the sewn engraved lines of lacy and could feel his face getting hotter and getting more excited. he rubbed gently against her and she let out a soft moan pushing into his hand. their kisses became more ravenous as he pulled his hand out and back in- but under the lacy undergarment. the elastic band of her pants pulled against his forearm as his fingers pressed harder against her sensitive clit.

she panted as their lips took a break. her fingers tightened around his arm with every movement his own fingers made. The air escaping her and into his mouth as his middle finger slid easily into her. Out of breath against her mouth he repeated "i love you, i love you so much, god i love you" they smiled against each other. his finger going in and out faster and harder now, she moved her hips into his movements in pleasure.

he rolled on top of her, still kissing. he pulled the blanket off of her and pulled her pants and underwear down her soft legs. he kneeled over her, staring into her doe eyes as he undid his belt and button. he leaned over her, with one hand on the pillow next to her as he slid his pants off. both arms now were on both sides of her head as he softly and gently kissed her. he rubbed his hard cock against her wet slits. she wrapped her fingers through his blonde hair tugging and pulling him into her more.

he sat up slightly, looking at her to confirm it was time.. she smiled gently at him her eyes glowing with the reflection of the fire. as he prepared himself to enter her, she grabbed his hard forearm. "please.." she said timidly, he looked down at her in concern. "please be gentle..." he kissed her forehead in assurance. he guided himself into her.

a small pop sensation as he was halfway in. they both moaned in unison at the feeling. Draco leaned over her kissing her neck, he could feel that she enjoyed the feeling as she got more wet around him. he picked up speed and went a little harder. kissing up and down her neck and chest. He knew he wouldn't last long at this rate, and stopped himself.

"what are you doing?" she said worried he wasn't enjoying it. he smirked at her as he lowered his head and body. he kissed her thighs, her pelvis, her hips.. he waited for this moment for so long he wanted to kiss every inch of her body. he squeezed her thighs as he love bit her. he could hear her exhale in pleasure when his soft warm tongue swirled around her wet clit. she pulled his hair hard, pulling his face in more.

She ground her hips against his tongue, he could tell she was close as she pulled harder on his hair. her breath got shorter and quicker as she moaned more and more. her other hand squeezing the sheet. "draco!!" she moaned, "i..i.." and her hand relaxed, she was so out of breath. Draco continued, lapping up all of her sweet juices like an addict. he kissed all the way up her tummy as it heaved up and down. and swirled his tongue on her breasts. now face to face again, his stormy blue eyes filled with lust and love now met her spinning relaxed honey colored eyes.

he kissed her, tenderly and gently, as if it was the last time. "i can't tell you.." he said, "how long, i've wanted this. how long i've wanted you.. i love you, i have always loved you." she smiled up at him, tears filled her flickering eyes, she rubbed her hand on his cheek. he kissed her again, sharing the taste of her. he slid back inside of her and went a little harder this time and felt her hand gripped his arm again.

her body moving up and down with each strong thrust, her chest bouncing with the movement. She was the most beautiful person he had ever seen but to see her completely vulnerable and free, to see every inch of her, and to see her in full ecstasy from him made his heart swell. She looked absolutely perfect in every aspect of the word. he felt himself twitch as she came on him again. and knew it was his turn, a few more quick hard thrusts into her and he pulled himself out, covering her naked body. he moaned as he released on top of her.

he threw himself down next to her, both catching their breath, both smiling with pure happiness. his hand tangled in her hair and he played with it. she rolled onto his sweaty chest. the thumping of his heart echoed in her ear. "hey.." his voice cracked slightly, as she looked up at him. he let out a big smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "i mean.. i love you." she smiled back at him. "i've always loved you.. and i always will." they now shared the same pillow and were face to face again.

she smiled softly to him, "i know," she nuzzled her nose into his, "Draco, i.."

" Draco Malfoy!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted at him. "do you have any idea what time it is?" she asked as Draco jumped out of his pillow. "you have not been in class at all this week, and you have been a rare sight to see in the halls! don't tell me that you have been sleeping all this time!" she yelled, other professors surrounded in the common room. Draco's eyes were wide with confusion and embarrassment. "i.. uh.." he looked to Chloe's bed for help.

It still was empty, untouched. "where have you been young man!" they waited for an explanation. He couldn't give one, as he knew the mirror of Erised was not something to be played with. he gave a weak excuse of not felling well. No one believed him, but they sent him to the nurse for good measure. they wouldn't want his father to hear about how draco was sick and no one did anything about it.

He laid in the nurses bed, his head spinning with what happened the night before. He was devastated again, knowing he had her finally.. just to have it ripped away again.

**sorry i know that was a lot ya girl is just down bad for Draco and got carried away 🙈 hope i didn't offend anyone or anything 😅**